Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32284. (Read 26372043 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
In normal human terms, 2 weeks is 12-17 days. Give it a rest.

I know they will not release LTC or fix the trading engine anytime soon but this crazy trading is giving them more money. High volatility is in their interest
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Thank God I didn't buy back in at 90. I was tempted. So peeps, what's the new low. We passed 80 so now 50?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
DING DING DING   2 weeks is up but MtGox hasn't made a statement and their support is saying USD withdrawals are still not happening:  https://i.imgur.com/PUvkOod.png

What a joke.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The MONSTERS Asicminer is selling their Bitcoin that is the main reasons the price drop!! This guys are centralized miner for their own benefit. Do not support this bunch of Monsters.
Dumbass.

Slightly less than half of ASICMINER is owned by other people.

More than 25% is control and monopolized by friedcat the Monster Head and those monsters babies such as you. He manipulate you and the all the bitcoin community members. Now he dump his bitcoin when the price is low enough he buys back. He dumps his outdated hardware to those stupid fools and he create new hardware and do another IPO. Don't feed the Monster please!!

1 account isn't enough for you? Troll.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Oh well there goes the 860 wall @ 78, sliced through like butter.  Sad

Market depth is still in bulls favour, I'm not shorting anymore.

Market depth has been in favor of bulls since 100... lol
Activity: 93
Hope it holds now , was in in the 80s didnt that that would break but now it not seems prommesing Sad
The MONSTERS Asicminer is selling their Bitcoin that is the main reasons the price drop!! This guys are centralized miner for their own benefit. Do not support this bunch of Monsters.
Dumbass.

More than 25% is control and monopolized by friedcat the Monster Head and those monsters babies such as you. He manipulate you and the all the bitcoin community members. Now he dump his bitcoin when the price is low enough he buys back. He dumps his outdated hardware to those stupid fools and he create new hardware and do another IPO. Don't feed the Monster please!!

Good thing I'm not mining since 2012 and just buying BTC then. Let him dump and pump the price. If it goes above 110 again, I'm on pure profit.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Dumbass.

lol get a grip.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dumbass.

Market depth is still in bulls favour, I'm not shorting anymore.
Activity: 177
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
if Havelock wasn't being DDOSed right now i'd be making money right now ...
Wall appeared at 79 to match the buy wall?

Bad times.
Activity: 177
That 2157 @ 77.0 disappeared once some sustained pressure in the 78.0 range was eased.

edit: update
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Dumbass.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljOMXgfflRI&list=FL1P_1oxI07oWp1u_UuRuQBA

1:32 onwards...
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Roll Eyes
Jump to: