Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32279. (Read 26372073 times)

Activity: 963
Merit: 509
Just had a call from Satoshi...he is very depressed that his creation is now being treated like a roulette wheel...so he has decided to sell up.

will we see the first million BTC wall on gox?
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
I come back and I would have figured sentiment would be coming more inline with reality.  But...this is Bitcointalk, where the bottom is right here...no there...wait here....up, up, up....no wait...it's just a correction, let me draw a line on my chart.  Oh snap, even the scammer Tradefortress popped in...must be serious...no, its Bitcoin...it can never die....Satoshi will save us...yeah....to the moon!!!!    Cry

Seriously guys...what does it take for you to realize the severity of this situation?  In the "Hardcore Wall Observer", how many WALLS must be torn through, like the tin foil in your hats, before you stop asking where the bottom is?  Stop trying to justify it or explain it away.  There is no explanation other than this is REAL and it's happening.  Deal with it.  It's not as if you weren't warned...repeatedly.  I've got the ignore button glowing like a Las Vegas Strip club sign, to prove it.   Grin

+1
Activity: 238
my feeling is everyone is calmly and silently bracing for 55$. No fear, no panic, just waiting.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who can't wrap their heads around the idea of "selling high and minimize your losses and then buying lower more of the stuff you like".

The "spartans hold" mentality is widespread and very harmful, but frequently people have to learn it the hard way.

yeah.. like i always do Smiley   sell low.. buy higher
goddamit.. sold at 72  .. drove to work..    its 78 - 79 !

every fucking time!!! i'm on the way to or from work ..   Think 'm going to quit my job..

Quit your job and buy back at 50-65 USD.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

"Kübler-Ross did not take the personal environment into consideration. If patients are surrounded by positive experiences, they will experience things differently than if they were surrounded by negatives."
Activity: 411
my feeling is everyone is calmly and silently bracing for 55$. No fear, no panic, just waiting.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who can't wrap their heads around the idea of "selling high and minimize your losses and then buying lower more of the stuff you like".

The "spartans hold" mentality is widespread and very harmful, but frequently people have to learn it the hard way.

yeah.. like i always do Smiley   sell low.. buy higher
goddamit.. sold at 72  .. drove to work..    its 78 - 79 !

every fucking time!!! i'm on the way to or from work ..   Think 'm going to quit my job..
Why bounce from 55 and 65 but not from 50 and 60?

Does anyone else think that it is a little strange and inappropriate for a moderator of a bitcoin forum to be relentlessly campaigning against it?

No - he's telling the truth.  Take it as a public service exercise.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Activity: 98
fuck, theres two of them.

guys, stop insulting the former PM and President of poland. Its rude.

On the off chance he is the real thing, I wouldn't bring up his brother Lech, who passed away.

Wail on Jaroslaw all you like but I believe in respecting the dead.  Smiley
Anyone been moving your orders back yet?

I caught the bottom perfectly this time around - my offer got bought at 75.17 (bitstamp, lowest was 75.11).
Now to watch how it develops. Ready to sell again on very short notice...

$78ish seeks an excellent place to sell those coins, now that you still can

Working through this thread cos I went to sleep with a (small) buy order at $71.11 - it filled of course, and I sold back out at $77.  Not sure why people on this thread aren't paying more attention to you and IAS?  I'm as bullish as anyone about Bitcoin as a disruptive technology, but paying too much for it doesn't help it *at all*

Thanks to Rampion, IAS and also to Blitz, although I don't eat his prediction of years of <100 USD/BTC. The probability for trend reversal is just too big if we are talking about that long time frame.

EDIT. And lets not forget to thank Frozenlock. Coinseeker though is just a troll, who didn't know shit was just trolling and now he's trying to take the glory. =)
Activity: 686
offtopic:
fuck, theres two of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaros%C5%82aw_Kaczy%C5%84ski
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Kaczy%C5%84ski

guys, stop insulting the former PM and President of poland. Its rude.

DoubleTroll
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
well i freaked out and sold out at 72.9 like an idiot.

Grin

as long as you dont buy in at 79, you will have your opportunity to earn some btc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
well i freaked out and sold out at 72.9 like an idiot.

Grin
Anyone been moving your orders back yet?

I caught the bottom perfectly this time around - my offer got bought at 75.17 (bitstamp, lowest was 75.11).
Now to watch how it develops. Ready to sell again on very short notice...

$78ish seeks an excellent place to sell those coins, now that you still can

Working through this thread cos I went to sleep with a (small) buy order at $71.11 - it filled of course, and I sold back out at $77.  Not sure why people on this thread aren't paying more attention to you and IAS?  I'm as bullish as anyone about Bitcoin as a disruptive technology, but paying too much for it doesn't help it *at all*
Was that a big wet bite out of the 3000 wall?

There is unusually high market confidence here

Someone is trying to buy cheaper coins before the new rally

Well 3000 is right there. No slippage.

Someone eat it already so I can short from a higher value Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Someone is trying to buy cheaper coins before the new rally

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Gox news looks like a nice Japanese present for us:

But if we try to turn it:

Activity: 227
Just had a call from Satoshi...he is very depressed that his creation is now being treated like a roulette wheel...so he has decided to sell up.
Activity: 266
Too bad my $71ish bid was not filled, I missed a nice and quick profit in the first of the couple epic bull traps we will have before despair and capitulation.

Still, i learnt that playing these traps is risky business, thus there is no point in panic buying if your strategically placed bid did not fill. That would probably lead to a loss, or to a small profit mixed with a lot of suffering. Not worth it.

I learnt its just better to pull that bid and wait for the next strategic point, which IMO will be mid/high $50s. Playing a bounce on the mid $60s may be profitable too, I will try to play it with a smallish amount.

Fun times indeed. Finally fear. Good news, the faster it goes down, the sooner it will go up again. It will be entertaining to see the slaughtering going on in the traps to follow.

Funny but I'm not seeing any fear at all. The bounces and small bull traps are a given, no matter how things go; but my feeling is everyone is calmly and silently bracing for 55$. No fear, no panic, just waiting. We'll see what happens there, but first we gotta see how the quasi-good news from Gox are received.
Jump to: