Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32282. (Read 26371836 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I come back and I would have figured sentiment would be coming more inline with reality.  But...this is Bitcointalk, where the bottom is right here...no there...wait here....up, up, up....no wait...it's just a correction, let me draw a line on my chart.  Oh snap, even the scammer Tradefortress popped in...must be serious...no, its Bitcoin...it can never die....Satoshi will save us...yeah....to the moon!!!!    Cry

Seriously guys...what does it take for you to realize the severity of this situation?  In the "Hardcore Wall Observer", how many WALLS must be torn through, like the tin foil in your hats, before you stop asking where the bottom is?  

Jesus, it's like 2011 and 2012 never happened.

Once our most popular exchange lets people take their money out again, people will be happy to deposit it there. Chill out man, not the end of the world. People holding USD and only USD will have a very unhappy year compared to us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I come back and I would have figured sentiment would be coming more inline with reality.  But...this is Bitcointalk, where the bottom is right here...no there...wait here....up, up, up....no wait...it's just a correction, let me draw a line on my chart.  Oh snap, even the scammer Tradefortress popped in...must be serious...no, its Bitcoin...it can never die....Satoshi will save us...yeah....to the moon!!!!    Cry

Seriously guys...what does it take for you to realize the severity of this situation?  In the "Hardcore Wall Observer", how many WALLS must be torn through, like the tin foil in your hats, before you stop asking where the bottom is?  Stop trying to justify it or explain it away.  There is no explanation other than this is REAL and it's happening.  Deal with it.  It's not as if you weren't warned...repeatedly.  I've got the ignore button glowing like a Las Vegas Strip club sign, to prove it.   Grin

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
82, 80 and 78 failed miserably. In the past couple hours 5k were pulled out of 71 and 70.

If the 4k now holding 75 fall we might go all the way to 55.

I cant see that happening. It just doesnt take much USD to sustain these prices. It takes a heck of a lot of dumping though.

Not that we dont have at least a million btc ready to be panic sold, but how much cash is on the sidelines? Pulled walls -> quicker recovery.
Activity: 266
82, 80 and 78 failed miserably. In the past couple hours 5k were pulled out of 71 and 70.

If the 4k now holding 75 fall we might go all the way to 63 or even 55.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
^ lol, I went to MtGox's twitter when clicking on ...more didn't work.  Thought someone was trying to be clever or they actually have no idea it's being truncated.
legendary
Guys, MtGox doesnt know what a litecoin is. I think its time for LTC to crash!

Kidding aside - I lol'd pretty hard at that. Also, all of Gox's twitter posts as of late are over the character limit and whoever is typing them doesnt seem to understand only part of their message is showing up...
Hope that 2167 @ 76.99 is real, think it might be the 2153 guy who's been moving it around once it gets close. 

lol, i had refreshed and missed that, thanks for posting.  wow! 

thought he moved it in time, now i know what yefi meant  Smiley
Activity: 179
Hope that 2167 @ 76.99 is real, think it might be the 2153 guy who's been moving it around once it gets close. 

legendary
lol, hope he really wanted bitcoins.  Cheesy

I never quite understood this -

Once a large order [or any order, for that matter] is placed, any actions [bids, asks, market orders, cancels] are done in the order they are placed.

So if someone wants to sell 5k, and there is 1k ahead of a 4k wall, how can the 4k wall be pulled? I see it all the time.. but it seems like thats after small guys start inching towards it.

Which makes me wonder why the seller didnt just lead the pack and take it all..?
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1510
lol, hope he really wanted Bitcoins.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
In normal human terms, 2 weeks is 12-17 days. Give it a rest.

I know they will not release LTC or fix the trading engine anytime soon but this crazy trading is giving them more money. High volatility is in their interest
2 weeks is 14 days.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Obviously you've never worked in an office before.
There is difference between 2 weeks and about 2 weeks. You are correct, I have never worked in an office before and probably.never will.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
hows their law suite with coin lab going? lol
DING DING DING   2 weeks is up but MtGox hasn't made a statement and their support is saying USD withdrawals are still not happening:  https://i.imgur.com/PUvkOod.png

What a joke.

Two weeks.    Where have we heard that before, it just sounds so familiar.

I know they will not release LTC or fix the trading engine anytime soon but this crazy trading is giving them more money. High volatility is in their interest
2 weeks is 14 days.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Obviously you've never worked in an office before.
Activity: 336

2 weeks is 14 days.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Thank God I didn't buy back in at 90. I was tempted. So peeps, what's the new low. We passed 80 so now 50?
Activity: 238
DING DING DING   2 weeks is up but MtGox hasn't made a statement and their support is saying USD withdrawals are still not happening:  https://i.imgur.com/PUvkOod.png

What a joke.
Jump to: