Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32286. (Read 26408498 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
350k BTC are going to be released to SatoshiDice shareholders tomorrow within hours: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2751536

Goodbye, triple digits.

Yeah that makes no sense whatsoever to me.  If the company gets bought for 120k BTC, then he won't pay 350k BTC to shareholders, it should be 120k BTC max.
It should follow then that less than a third of all shares is owned by the other shareholders, right?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
350k BTC are going to be released to SatoshiDice shareholders tomorrow within hours: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2751536

Goodbye, triple digits.

Shit...even if just a percentage of those people sell the price is going to drop.

It would be great if they would take those btc and reinvest in some of the other funds....
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
put the power of currency back in the hands of the people.

I hear this a lot, and it doesn't make any sense to me. I have visions of BTC rich people flying in blimps, showering the masses with Casascius coins. Good thought for a chuckle, not very realistic.

The simple fact is, there are a select few who own a lot of bitcoins. Those people are not likely to suddenly start distributing them to "the people" just when they're at their highest. All that I foresee happening is we will have a new set of "select few."
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

Goodbye, triple digits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have this feeling that people will be panicking about something very different than MtGox from now on. Cheesy

Oooh, something juicy....you have my undivided attention. Dish.

Btw, does anyone else think it looks like it's upward wedging?
I can't help think it is going to shoot up a bit if it passes 100.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I have this feeling that people will be panicking about something very different than MtGox from now on. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
the price of bitcoin is crashing, SELL SELL SELL!
It looks more like the BTC trader world have all fallen asleep, almost nothing is being traded at all right now.

Well you guessed it I'm bored to hell with the posts here. All I see is the same stereotypes parroting their shit.

i just want bitcoin to do something. ive started the stupid bitcoin gambling sites cause im so bored of it not doing anything
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
It looks more like the BTC trader world have all fallen asleep, almost nothing is being traded at all right now.

Well you guessed it I'm bored to hell with the posts here. All I see is the same stereotypes parroting their shit.
It always seems to get like that here when there's nothing happening, but it's usually after a quiet time like this that something dramatic happens in the market and it gets more fun to be here again.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Traders are taking vacation at the beach. I wonder if volume will get higher this fall/winter.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
It looks more like the BTC trader world have all fallen asleep, almost nothing is being traded at all right now.  (until I walk out the door of course, then all hell will break loose like it usually does when I'm not looking)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
It looks like Low 1 could be wave 1 and Low 2 could be wave 3. If that is the case then expect a wave 5 to go to about Low 2 or a little lower but less distance than from High 2 to Low 2.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Just to get this out there.   Still not sure where we go but...

Good chart but I don't understand why high 1 is in the wrong place. It has to be the 136 area.
And that upper blue line should continue down as significantly, it is actually crossed by the recent rally.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Just to get this out there.   Still not sure where we go but...

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Even if we stipulate that the apologists are right and Gox is dealing with a minor banking problem, can anyone argue that they have acted professionally and been forthcoming in their communication with customers?

I hope they get their shit together because to many casual users, they ARE Bitcoin. Anyway, the next couple of weeks will be telling, as otherwise patient people will soon start to doubt the safety of their funds.

You have to understand Pale Phoenix, that we have been through much worse and are fairly desensitized to Gox's bullshit.

+1

So much for my hopes of talking about something BESIDES MtGox withdrawals today.
Activity: 420
Even if we stipulate that the apologists are right and Gox is dealing with a minor banking problem, can anyone argue that they have acted professionally and been forthcoming in their communication with customers?

I hope they get their shit together because to many casual users, they ARE Bitcoin. Anyway, the next couple of weeks will be telling, as otherwise patient people will soon start to doubt the safety of their funds.
Jump to: