Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32371. (Read 26469997 times)

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
What do the bars mean on that graph?

looks like the sum of all bids or asks for each price range.
Exactly. Not very precise but it give a rough picture. What I really like about this software is that it connect directly to MtGox API so the latency is lower than the usual charting website. I use it in conjunction of bitcoinwisdom.com

Cant be, its completely random. A 5k wall has no effect, a 300 one does. Either so terrible programmed that its useless, or being misinterpreted.
What? Both column are independent. Look at the price.

Huh? Look at this bids and asks in each set. You will see a small 200 bid have a huge impact on the bar length, and a massive 6k one do nothing
Because the set on the left is not on the same scale as the one on the right. Both columns on the far left are not parallel to the two on the far right.

Ohh, crap. Yeah, thats really stupid. But at least it explains it.

It's possible to zoom the set on the left so it can't always be parallel to the other one.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Exactly. Not very precise but it give a rough picture. What I really like about this software is that it connect directly to MtGox API so the latency is lower than the usual charting website. I use it in conjunction of bitcoinwisdom.com

Cant be, its completely random. A 5k wall has no effect, a 300 one does. Either so terrible programmed that its useless, or being misinterpreted.

Huh? Look at this bids and asks in each set. You will see a small 200 bid have a huge impact on the bar length, and a massive 6k one do nothing
Because the set on the left is not on the same scale as the one on the right. Both columns on the far left are not parallel to the two on the far right.

Ohh, crap. Yeah, thats really stupid. But at least it explains it.
vip

legendary

vip

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
vip

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

legendary
vip
125 wall just collapsed

the guy is gonna buy at market now?

Wrong. Stop using Bitcoinity! Its WRONG, ALWAYS WRONG.

The wall never moved.

What you using?
Goxtool is excellent but I'm not sure if it's supported by windows even if it's written in python.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ncurses-based-mtgox-live-monitor-and-trading-bot-framework-148462

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
125 wall just collapsed

The wall never moved.

What you using?
legendary
125 wall just collapsed

The wall never moved.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
125 wall just collapsed

legendary
125 wall just collapsed
legendary
These the largest walls gox has ever had?

Hehe, no. We've seen 14k at once if you go by BTC. Perhaps 2Mill on 80 at another time. But this is very close, USD wise.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
legendary
These the largest walls gox has ever had?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: