Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32366. (Read 26469958 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Digital money you say?
180 by last friday

This is correct if you calculate the "true" price of bitcoin. I calculate we are at true $210 right now. Gox shows price minus $50 evil whale suppression and minus $30 fed gov oppression. So in real reality, my predictions are rarely wrong

$300 True Price by Friday. Guaranteed.

So what will increase by $90?  The price, the whale suppression, or the gov oppression?  Probably a combination of all 3, but in what proportions?

I would become an insta-bear if that happened and sell half of my coins.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
No good. You will need a degree in extispicy to unravel his computations

Learn somethin' new every day. (right click->search->doh!:))

all this time i was copy pasting into a separate tab for google searches

i learnt 2 things today!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Learn somethin' new every day. (right click->search->doh!:))
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
notme,

I apologize for assuming your math is noobz-level. However, my calculations also involve advanced principles of physics, including quantum mechanics, etc..

Explaining would require long 100+ page essay. I don't feel like doing such.

Thanks
Activity: 280
180 by last friday

It is hopefully a very long time till last friday. Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1002
180 by last friday

This is correct if you calculate the "true" price of bitcoin. I calculate we are at true $210 right now. Gox shows price minus $50 evil whale suppression and minus $30 fed gov oppression. So in real reality, my predictions are rarely wrong

So what will increase by $90?  The price, the whale suppression, or the gov oppression?  Probably a combination of all 3, but in what proportions?

It is a very complicated equation, beyond your noob analysis. Just trust me on this one

Roll Eyes

I have a degree in Mathematics.  Try me.

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
180 by last friday

It is a very complicated equation, beyond your noob analysis. Just trust me on this one

Roll Eyes

legendary
legendary
180 by last friday

Roll Eyes

Ultranode
180 by last friday

legendary
legendary
180 by last friday

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
BTW, 66% of my trading stash joined the "investment stash" on a paper wallet. I sold the remaining 33% at $120 and requested a withdrawal to try some arbitrage with Bitstamp... The money didn't arrived to my account yet, so after the last rally my arbitraging move isn't looking too good ATM.

I don't understand this move. The best way to arbitrage is to buy bitcoins on Bitstamp and sell them on Gox, doing it the other way around like you did carries a huge amount of risk since you have to wait for the funds to arrive from Gox first. Why did you try it this way? Huh

Well, because I bought back in full between $67 and $105. My trading position was all BTC, so I had to sell on Gox before buying on Bitstamp to sell again on Gox, etc. etc. etc...

Plus, the point here is to see how fast I can move fiat from Gox to Bitstamp in a recurrent way - both fiat and BTC have to move quickly for arbitrage to work. BTC is quick, fiat not so much...

If your fiat arrives at Bitstamp in less than 4 weeks, you should be able to buy there at the very bottom.
And if arrives in less than 2 weeks, you might be able to take advantage of the fake return to bull market.
legendary
Activity: 371

Wouldn't be easier to just lobby against bitcoin. Or to make googlecoin

There's a theory that Bitcoin actually IS Googlecoin, but that Google have not admitted to it and never will.

The Google founders talked about "Google Bucks" a few years before Bitcoin was introduced. And there's a later video of Eric Schmidt from around 2011 where he says "Bitcoin is a great idea, Google looked into creating something similar but the regulatory hurdles were too much to overcome". So it's possible they went ahead anyway, but in such a way that their product couldn't be traced back to them.

Not saying I believe it necessarily, but it's vaguely plausible.

Not to mention one of Google's employees worked closely with Satoshi in developing Bitcoin in the early years

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD4L7xDNCmA  (First 15 seconds)

Thanks for this video. Really interesting
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Don't send gox any money
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

Wouldn't be easier to just lobby against bitcoin. Or to make googlecoin

There's a theory that Bitcoin actually IS Googlecoin, but that Google have not admitted to it and never will.

The Google founders talked about "Google Bucks" a few years before Bitcoin was introduced. And there's a later video of Eric Schmidt from around 2011 where he says "Bitcoin is a great idea, Google looked into creating something similar but the regulatory hurdles were too much to overcome". So it's possible they went ahead anyway, but in such a way that their product couldn't be traced back to them.

Not saying I believe it necessarily, but it's vaguely plausible.

Not to mention one of Google's employees worked closely with Satoshi in developing Bitcoin in the early years

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD4L7xDNCmA  (First 15 seconds)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
BTW, 66% of my trading stash joined the "investment stash" on a paper wallet. I sold the remaining 33% at $120 and requested a withdrawal to try some arbitrage with Bitstamp... The money didn't arrived to my account yet, so after the last rally my arbitraging move isn't looking too good ATM.

I don't understand this move. The best way to arbitrage is to buy bitcoins on Bitstamp and sell them on Gox, doing it the other way around like you did carries a huge amount of risk since you have to wait for the funds to arrive from Gox first. Why did you try it this way? Huh

Well, because I bought back in full between $67 and $105. My trading position was all BTC, so I had to sell on Gox before buying on Bitstamp to sell again on Gox, etc. etc. etc...

Plus, the point here is to see how fast I can move fiat from Gox to Bitstamp in a recurrent way - both fiat and BTC have to move quickly for arbitrage to work. BTC is quick, fiat not so much...
Ultranode
180 by last friday

Jump to: