Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32374. (Read 26470039 times)

Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hey how did they get that much fiat into gox for that huge buy?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
That's why TA is more or less useless. Market volume and liquidity is not nearly large enough to make it meaningful.
Bingo.

I disagree.  If you had (and if you still do) look at just the money flow index, you'll see that the last time we were this close to being overbought in the last 6 months, was the rise to 260.  This rise was and is easily predicted through TA.  In fact, this rise could actually surpass the BTC all time high but we'll see.  My guess, is we're in for some massive gains over the coming days.  200 is going to get run through like nothing.

Congrats Bulls!

hey moron,

last time was preceded by massive inflows of money to gox. not happening now.

we go to $180, and no more. We level there until gox fixes its shit

i would strongly prefer us not going to more then $150 right now to be honest. Slow and steady. I'd like us to even just hang out at $130 for the next two weeks before heading to $150. I'd be happier with a reliable value rather then just a high value that's doomed to crash as fast as it peaked.

Shhhhh. We want quick profit and buy back low.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
That's why TA is more or less useless. Market volume and liquidity is not nearly large enough to make it meaningful.
Bingo.

I disagree.  If you had (and if you still do) look at just the money flow index, you'll see that the last time we were this close to being overbought in the last 6 months, was the rise to 260.  This rise was and is easily predicted through TA.  In fact, this rise could actually surpass the BTC all time high but we'll see.  My guess, is we're in for some massive gains over the coming days.  200 is going to get run through like nothing.

Congrats Bulls!

hey moron,

i would strongly prefer us not going to more then $150 right now to be honest. Slow and steady. I'd like us to even just hang out at $130 for the next two weeks before heading to $150. I'd be happier with a reliable value rather then just a high value that's doomed to crash as fast as it peaked.

Every time it peaks crashes peaks crashes, I end up with more bitcoin wealth.....
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Bingo.

Congrats Bulls!

hey moron,

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Bingo.

I disagree.  If you had (and if you still do) look at just the money flow index, you'll see that the last time we were this close to being overbought in the last 6 months, was the rise to 260.  This rise was and is easily predicted through TA.  In fact, this rise could actually surpass the BTC all time high but we'll see.  My guess, is we're in for some massive gains over the coming days.  200 is going to get run through like nothing.

Congrats Bulls!

hey moron,

Activity: 707
Merit: 500
Bingo.

I disagree.  If you had (and if you still do) look at just the money flow index, you'll see that the last time we were this close to being overbought in the last 6 months, was the rise to 260.  This rise was and is easily predicted through TA.  In fact, this rise could actually surpass the BTC all time high but we'll see.  My guess, is we're in for some massive gains over the coming days.  200 is going to get run through like nothing.

Congrats Bulls!

See, I try and take my own advice. Remain calm, catiously optimistic.. and wait until i hear some solid news resulting from today and yesterdays meetings.. Then i read something like this.. and get all excited again!!
Activity: 252
Bingo.

Congrats Bulls!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Where the hell is the 180 I was promised?
Patience is a virtue. It's still only August 27.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Where the hell is the 180 I was promised?
Activity: 280

But what role does Occam's Razor have in this market? Tongue

Attach a formula to it, like the double derivative of sin(), through it to the even-toed ungulates, and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
If ChartBuddy was a little more innovative, every 1 out of 100 charts would be a 100-frame animated version..

I think that would be cool and not very hard to do.
Ant not very practical Cheesy

Not terribly tricky actually. I'm pretty familiar with all the tools needed.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Hey MBP, do you have an updated chart perchance?  I loved your take on things.
legendary
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
I still maintain that Bitcoin's next spike won't take two years to come around.

Buy and hold now for a VERY merry Xmas Smiley

I too am fascinated by conspiracy theories and have even been known to fashion headwear from pressed aluminium.

But hey, it could just be that people want a lot of BTC because they believe in it or at least think it's going up in value a lot in a short space of time.

But what role does Occam's Razor have in this market? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
Lift-off commencing!  Grin

This is obviously completely artificial. Look at the bid depth. 352 BTC in bids on $126 and 7357 on $127.

The bids on $127 are only there to push the price up into the higher sell range otherwise they would be at the lower price.

Why would someone pay $1 more than they have to for over 7000 BTC when there's only a tiny amount of bids on $126.

4 million dollar buy is artificial. right.

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Could it be ... gosh .. end of the world ... someone who wanted 10K coins?

Not a chance.

True. They wanted much more than 10k. This was just a single day's acquisition, albeit a big one.

It cost considerably more than the 11k buy on July 28.

It looks like somebody's amassing quite the BTC holding. Who though? Could be anyone from a large corporation like Paypal to small but wealthy long-term investors like the Wankervoss twins.

It's probably not day-traders.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Not a chance.
Activity: 280
Jump to: