Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32491. (Read 26471685 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
ooooh, looking good... To da MOON!

Maybe. ("Swindon, I'm nearly at the moon. Have you got more ladder?")
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If small players take it to 106 and not more, then we are in the 5th part of a type 5 Elliot wave.
If big players take it to 110 - 112, then we are in the 1st part of a type 5 Elliot wave.

What is a type 5 Elliot wave? I assume you are trying to say that it is the first subwave of the 5th Elliot wave of a larger order?

If so, then assuming the latter scenario, you're predicting that we go to about $130-ish, then go down to $100 again, and then back up again (when we start new wave)? That makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
If small players take it to 106 and not more, then we are in the 5th part of a type 5 Elliot wave.
If big players take it to 110 - 112, then we are in the 1st part of a type 5 Elliot wave.

i like dattttt

C'monnnn slow grind, because ain't nobody got time for another ABC corrective trend
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Without increased buyer pressure, we would have dropped to 101 by now.
Just small players for now, but enough to delay or maybe revert (too early to tell) the drop to 101.

No more sellers is not the same as more buyers.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
to talk about the walls again (nobody posts them any more?) … there is no wall at $100 at mtgox. that's odd. there are two above $100 and clearly one at $90.
legendary
If we start the middle Elliot wave then 101 would be dirt cheap, but if not then 99 would be a waste.

bueno, that's how I see it as well currently
legendary
If we start the middle Elliot wave then 101 would be dirt cheap, but if not then 99 would be a waste.
legendary
Just small players for now, but enough to delay or maybe revert (too early to tell) the drop to 101.

101 is cheap, 99 is expensive?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 896
Actually, a lot is happening. Buyer pressure has increased, so now we have 2 scenarios:
1) a large whale dump that would take advantage of the buy walls, meaning we are deep in bearish scenario.
2) the start of the middle Elliot wave, in which case we'll see peaks of 110, 115, maybe 120.
Without the buy walls who hold for now at 101 - 102, the price would have dropped below 101, possibly below 100.
The walls have been steadily growing, but who knows if they are real or not (they could be pulled).

Where do you pull this shit from? Buyer pressure is unchanged until someone significant makes a move.
legendary
weekend dip effect (or expectation of) might be in effect a bit  this weekend as well
legendary
Actually, a lot is happening. Buyer pressure has increased, so now we have 2 scenarios:
1) a large whale dump that would take advantage of the buy walls, meaning we are deep in bearish scenario.
2) the start of the middle Elliot wave, in which case we'll see peaks of 110, 115, maybe 120.
Without the buy walls who hold for now at 101 - 102, the price would have dropped below 101, possibly below 100.
The walls have been steadily growing, but who knows if they are real or not (they could be pulled).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wow absolutely nothing is happening.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
We're about to enter a (short-term, at least, but tradeable IMO) trend reversal, downwards, judging by what I look at. Still avoidable though if price picks up, to 104, 105 maybe.

Interestingly, mtg and bit are decoupled to a degree right now, with bit looking slightly more positive. The two exchanges are still strongly linked of course, but I noticed that there's at least some instances in the past 2 months were bit actually lead mtg. Not the norm though, usually still the other way round.

There are only traders selling and eventually trying to buy back lower, the base investors and miners aware of Gox issues won't sell for USD in limbo.
I am confident the available coins on Gox will continue to decrease the more the hiatus continues, creating price inflation at Gox.
Unless whales decide to induce a panic, but they are also aware of those issues.

I don't think we talk about the same thing. I'm not talking about the fundamental situation, the general buying/selling situation on either of the exchanges.

I'm talking about short-term *tradeable* (by my metric) dips or upswings. Like those that happen all the time. Like the on that just happened two days ago, where (theoretically) you could have sold at 110 and bought back at 101 (on mtg).

Anyway, like I said, not fully crystallized yet in my opinion, but I'm holding my finger on the trigger, so to speak.
legendary
Interestingly, mtg and bit are decoupled to a degree right now, with bit looking slightly more positive. The two exchanges are still strongly linked of course, but I noticed that there's at least some instances in the past 2 months were bit actually lead mtg. Not the norm though, usually still the other way round.

the increasingly better technicals on bitstamp could be driven by the fact that by now, enough traders moved left mtg and moved to bitstamp and now start actively trading there - and not only use bitstamp as withdrawing funnel

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
We're about to enter a (short-term, at least, but tradeable IMO) trend reversal, downwards, judging by what I look at. Still avoidable though if price picks up, to 104, 105 maybe.

the increasingly better technicals on bitstamp could be driven by the fact that by now, enough traders moved left mtg and moved to bitstamp and now start actively trading there - and not only use bitstamp as withdrawing funnel
Jump to: