Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32590. (Read 26470871 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
the coins at 91 are all gone as well. trending back up.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Noone buys the triple digit lie anymore.
Activity: 756
Trading is very erratic, the 2k coin at $90 is eaten.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
those 2k coins @ 90 $ are gone.

Activity: 602
anyone who has this many coins to drop is doing it mostly for 2 reasons 1) they need USD ala AMC converting ETCetc 2) the big whales are doing to drop prices so that they can get bigger and fatter - that's 95% of the story
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
The satoshi dice selloff has started.
And for the first time in quite a few days, mtgox is finally following the downward trend set by bitstamp...

Looks like it's in full effect, 88 support just got tested.  And to think I had planned to withdraw everything from Mt. Gox by buying in at $97 (after that strange Ver video release), now everything is in flux again.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Now we're goin the right direction! Preparing my trigger finger for 60.
Activity: 204
The dumpocalypse has started ! Prepare your fiat !
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
Looks like MtGox is beginning to shake off its denial and join the ranks of the 80s. This is only the beginning.

Indeed...quite the fall in the last few minutes...in the 80s now...
Back to the 80's?  Does that mean we have to put up with all that New Wave music all over again?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
N12
donator
▼ mtgoxUSD    89.6700    
▼ bitstampUSD    83.7600    
▼ btceUSD    85.0000    

There is still a price differential of about 7% on MtGox-Bitstamp, unchanged.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Looks like MtGox is beginning to shake off its denial and join the ranks of the 80s. This is only the beginning.

Indeed...quite the fall in the last few minutes...in the 80s now...
N12
donator
Activity: 252
Damn bot just dumped 5000BTC.  Crazy!   Grin
N12
donator

No more triple digits for 2013.

Bloody troll!

How much have you shorted and @ what price?
I don't short Bitcoin, and I don't buy puts either, out of principle. It's just not worth it from a risk/reward perspective in my view, and Bitfinex etc. I find untrustworthy.
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

No more triple digits for 2013.

Bloody troll!

How much have you shorted and @ what price?
Activity: 252

Nice delusions. When the banking issue is solved, we can finally have an impulsive drop to <50 because people will be able to actually withdraw, and the MtGox price will no longer be artificially inflated due to devalued mtgoxUSD.

I think there is some truth to this, although I'm not sure this in and of itself would cause a drop to 50.  Long term trends say were headed there anyway but I would expect gox to come more inline with Bitstamp pricing.  Just my guess.
N12
donator
look at that.. price goes down 3% OMG OMG OMG sell off..
price goes up 3% nothing.
people like to make a lot of noise when things drop. we'll see triple digits this year 100%.
Maybe on MtGox with their monopoly dollars. Cheesy

this is nothing. once mtgox clears up their whole banking issues prices will set over $200+
Nice delusions. When the banking issue is solved, we can finally have an impulsive drop to <50 because people will be able to actually withdraw, and the MtGox price will no longer be artificially inflated due to devalued mtgoxUSD.
Activity: 602
look at that.. price goes down 3% OMG OMG OMG sell off..
price goes up 3% nothing. the rally was called when it went up a lot more than 3%
people like to make a lot of noise when things drop. we'll see triple digits this year 100%. 4-digits probably next year

this is nothing. once mtgox clears up their whole banking issues prices will set over $200+
Jump to: