Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32616. (Read 26470598 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
No, we will escape when they lose patience and start to buy in.

You forgot the other option, which is holders get scared and start to sell out.

scared of what? Long term investment is bullish still, there is no reason to be scared.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Metacoin Enthusiast

off to go test 100, 105?

Does this break indicated a less descending downtrend?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

off to go test 100, 105?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

You forgot the other option, which is holders get scared and start to sell out.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
A lot of us are out mostly in fiat waiting on the sidelines for the price to drop, so we can get more cheap coins. So the question is, why isn't dropping?

Because:

A lot of us are out mostly in fiat waiting on the sidelines for the price to drop, so we can get more cheap coins.

lol are we stuck in a paradox Smiley ?

Activity: 411
Merit: 250
A lot of us are out mostly in fiat waiting on the sidelines for the price to drop, so we can get more cheap coins. So the question is, why isn't dropping?

Because:

A lot of us are out mostly in fiat waiting on the sidelines for the price to drop, so we can get more cheap coins.

lol are we stuck in a paradox Smiley ?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Because:

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
93.00 - cheap. I would buy.

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/economic-calendar/

The US Treasury bonds are redeemed tomorrow, tell me what you guys think will happen to the dollar and btc / usd price if the yeild / interest rate goes up on treasuries ?

I'll tell you what, the USD will fall and the price of Btc will be higher. Might not be much but should be significant.

BUY BUY BUY

Rising rates is bullish for the dollar and bearish for risk assets.

Just wait for some ideologically blasted genius to come up with a way how the Dollar is a risk asset vs Bitcoin. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
93.00 - cheap. I would buy.

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/economic-calendar/

The US Treasury bonds are redeemed tomorrow, tell me what you guys think will happen to the dollar and btc / usd price if the yeild / interest rate goes up on treasuries ?

I'll tell you what, the USD will fall and the price of Btc will be higher. Might not be much but should be significant.

BUY BUY BUY

Rising rates is bullish for the dollar and bearish for risk assets.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
He has also a striking familiarity when it comes to facial features.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

It's a reference; Max Kaiser is the Joker character in the Batman movies, and also a bitcoin enthusiast/fanatic. As for when everything will start, it could happen any second now, or in a few hours. (I'm thinking it's already started, but I guess this kind of meme is due for when things really start picking up speed.) (Also the meme tends to be a 'watch the world burn' kind of thing, but flipped here.) (I'm not much of a fan of memes myself, but I'm making and exception.) Explained enough?
legendary
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Volume - no volume at all  Grin

A bullish sign at times like these if any. .
legendary
Duelbits.com
Volume - no volume at all  Grin
I closed my shorts, this seems likely to break upward for some reason. . There's a Hidden Divergence, and the indicators are bullish. The last time a pennant turned into a descending triangle, it broke upward.
legendary
Duelbits.com
Boring... could someone dump 20k please?

Thanks
Jump to: