Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32617. (Read 26470598 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
93.00 - cheap. I would buy.

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/economic-calendar/

The US Treasury bonds are redeemed tomorrow, tell me what you guys think will happen to the dollar and btc / usd price if the yeild / interest rate goes up on treasuries ?

I'll tell you what, the USD will fall and the price of Btc will be higher. Might not be much but should be significant.

BUY BUY BUY

Don't ppl flock to cash when interest rates go up because of anticipated deflation? plz correct me if im wrong. I'm a very stupid person.

Do you really think there will be deflation with Ben Bernake printing $40Billion per month ?

The inflation we are seeing atm is still relatively small, because the money is a the top and not making it down into the hands of normal people, if / when it does then you will see much higher inflation very quickly. 

Is Bernanke going to make an announcement tomorrow re-affirming QE?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

The US Treasury bonds are redeemed tomorrow, tell me what you guys think will happen to the dollar and btc / usd price if the yeild / interest rate goes up on treasuries ?

I'll tell you what, the USD will fall and the price of Btc will be higher. Might not be much but should be significant.

BUY BUY BUY

Don't ppl flock to cash when interest rates go up because of anticipated deflation? plz correct me if im wrong. I'm a very stupid person.

Do you really think there will be deflation with Ben Bernake printing $40Billion per month ?

The inflation we are seeing atm is still relatively small, because the money is a the top and not making it down into the hands of normal people, if / when it does then you will see much higher inflation very quickly. 
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

BUY BUY BUY

Hehe, yes, you fired all of your USD cannons at once. Now we have to wait for more ammunition when we could have had a steady barrage Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode

BUY BUY BUY

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

BUY BUY BUY
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Loozik I think that is the most irrational chart I've seen on this form yet.

+1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Another day, ugh a red candle but a fairly short one.

No sweat, low volume Sunday fluff.

Tis' but a scratch.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Another day, ugh a red candle but a fairly short one.

No sweat, low volume Sunday fluff.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It broke a large distance out of the Bollinger bands. When breaking heavily through the bottom of the bands that usually means it will continue down shortly thereafter. The exact opposite is true as well.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Need this to go up abit and gain some strength again.

Oh and recent news, ETFs are looking to include bitcoin in there funds see:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-12/diamonds-and-kazakhs-and-bitcoins-oh-my-an-etf-parade.html

That is just mentioning the Winklevoss at the top of their list, but none of the other ones are attributed to Bitcoins.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
loozik, if you hit even this call, I'll promote you my master

I'm not after homosexual bdsm  Cool

me too, but could become Wink

Need this to go up abit and gain some strength again.

Oh and recent news, ETFs are looking to include bitcoin in there funds see:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-12/diamonds-and-kazakhs-and-bitcoins-oh-my-an-etf-parade.html
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I am from Croatia,
been in Dubrovnik only twice, but I must warn you it is overrated

now, in summer, you will not be able to walk through old core of the town,
that is how much people crowd the place,
prices are really high, don't get shocked,

pictures online are the best you can see, taken in special places and times of the day and season

for Dubrovnik, you can safely apply the same proverb as goes for Mt.Fuji,

"A wise man will visit Mt.fuji, but only a fool goes there twice"

don't get me wrong,
Croatia, summer, sea coast in general, you can't miss, but don't get expectations too high

I'd say Dubrovnik is great place for family vacation and for people who are not only for drugs, alcohol and sex (though you'd get all that too if searching).

I wouldn't recommend it to young people looking for wild night life as Dubrovnik definitely doesn't have too many places for that, specially not huge ones. It's mainly small caffes where things are happening.

It's pretty expensive too, the only tourists I found saying it's cheap for them are those from UK and Ireland. Guess pints are still cheap compared to their places and from what I've seen that is the only thing they care about, lol.

But since this thing started with Split, it's way better than there. Split is pretty much the single coastal town in Croatia that isn't really considered as mass tourist destination. It's a biggest town on the coast, transit center but not really the place tourists are staying at. All cities around are much more popular.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Loozik I think that is the most irrational chart I've seen on this form yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
loozik, if you hit even this call, I'll promote you my master

I'm not after homosexual bdsm  Cool

Risky... but I want to try  Grin
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass