Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32621. (Read 26470514 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
4 days and, 75 to 104.
Bull trap , Reversal or Bubble-Bubble. Playing wait and watch.

Prediction: $65 within 14 days.
Although it might sound absurd, i'm sticking with it.

It is a very violent move up and one can argue we broke through resistance. But, the indicators are all overbought, I'd hate to enter now, especially being under 100. (Even 110 ish)
Also, the very large buyers that got us here might want to unload some. As they go, so do we. It all depends on the big money but sooner or later we have to finish the correction (I would think.)

I noticed they are doing exactly the opposite people here think. Nobody was expecting that rise in the price last week. Now everybody expecting a dump but it wont happen. When you start to feel comfortably and buy back at $140 then they will dump.

Quite often that is true. But those few who spent millions causing the price to rise last week did so with the technical indicators on their side. That is the part that is really tough...
And true, if we are expecting a dump, maybe it won't happen. Really, it is a crap shoot, even when you "know" what you are talking about.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
4 days and, 75 to 104.

It is a very violent move up and one can argue we broke through resistance. But, the indicators are all overbought, I'd hate to enter now, especially being under 100. (Even 110 ish)
Also, the very large buyers that got us here might want to unload some. As they go, so do we. It all depends on the big money but sooner or later we have to finish the correction (I would think.)

I noticed they are doing exactly the opposite people here think. Nobody was expecting that rise in the price last week. Now everybody expecting a dump but it wont happen. When you start to feel comfortably and buy back at $140 then they will dump.
legendary
Antifragile

Bearish?

Camoooon... I should just start to trade with EMAs so I could go to outside to the sun and could smoke weed all day...

The price has pretty much gone up with the volume on the daily, I don't see cause for concern with any divergences there.
It has been an extremely good indicator, except for the last one on the move up. (July 10-11 but it was a very small move up.)
legendary
Antifragile
4 days and, 75 to 104.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bullish.

Not sure.

Bearish?

Camoooon... I should just start to trade with EMAs so I could go to outside to the sun and could smoke weed all day...
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
I don't know...it seems that many are fairly set on trying to keep the price high by holding out. I wonder how long that will hold out for...

People are not set on keeping the price artificially low by dumping any more.

Anyway weekends are often low volume.... Real movements on volume likely wont happen until next week.
Activity: 145
coins...coins...as far as you can see
I don't know...it seems that many are fairly set on trying to keep the price high by holding out. I wonder how long that will hold out for...
legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
4 days and, 75 to 104.

legendary
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary