Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32671. (Read 26469953 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Boom. Bye 80!

Indeed, pure manipulation. But it might end the downtrend for a long time Tongue
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Down goes Frazier!   Grin

I'm not moving.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Someone just bought a whole lot o BTC's!

and walled it up with 2k as well...

this is such a joke.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Someone just bought a whole lot o BTC's!
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1372
Nothing is happening again. COME ON!! Pick a direction, market! We've been waiting for like 4 days!
It is time to quit your volatility habit cold turkey.
This is just like March -to- June of 2012 (or the start of the $5 stable period in the history of Bitcoin. )
It is going to get boring around here.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
legendary
Bid wall at bitstamp is gone.

1600 at 78 on Gox.

I know its not big, but.. we know there's more where that came from. Also massive buy. Were over 80
Activity: 434
Quite possibly. We're only entering billion and trillion dollar markets..but walmart doesn't accept it, right?? lol

But why would any of this "market" buy?

Remember when everyone was buying houses, because the next guy was going to buy it after?
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
Bid wall at bitstamp is gone.
Activity: 252
Are bears starting to have their ground shaken?

A couple days of stability after a spike up and I see bulls popping up everywhere.  Cheesy

your bearishness over the past few weeks contributed to me making some bad panic trades and losing a lot of money... so it goes both ways.  It was of course my decision to sell at the bottom and not rebuy again at 66 but your constant harping about hitting 50 didn't help.

It goes both ways.

You waited after a 40% drop before selling, but blame the bears?  Huh

No, I wont get into my trades and i'm still up all in all compared to when i got in, but your sentiment (which has been wrong and continues to be wrong) did manage to creep into my mind when i was hovering over buy at 65.5 and didnt' do it.  Sometimes I think I'm better off trading without reading these threads Smiley

I'm sure your posts have affected others as well, bottom line it's been clearly shown you have no idea and I've learned Smiley

If you're taking your trading advice from a forum, you are already in way over your head.  Sell all now or buy and hold is the only smart move for someone like this.

Frozenlock actually happens to be one of the few smart ones here IMO...despite my non-relevant disagreements with him.  Sounds like you simply made bad trade decisions and need to except responsibility for your own actions.
legendary
Nothing is happening again. COME ON!! Pick a direction, market! We've been waiting for like 4 days!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
hoping for a dip to buy back in but for now i'm on the sidelines because i've eroded too much of my profit, my risk appetite is much much lower
The opportunity is under 80..it's vanishing quickly. Read the news, not the boards

What news?
I'm assuming you don't know how to google so

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=bitcoin&oq=bitcoin&gs_l=news

I think we have different definitions of what constitutes "news" then.
Quite possibly. We're only entering billion and trillion dollar markets..but walmart doesn't accept it, right?? lol

Forest for the tress

Unless the Robot Santa demanded the Neptionian Elves to use Bitcoin I can't see the billion and trillion dollar markets we are about to enter.
But what do I know?
FNG
Activity: 588
hoping for a dip to buy back in but for now i'm on the sidelines because i've eroded too much of my profit, my risk appetite is much much lower
The opportunity is under 80..it's vanishing quickly. Read the news, not the boards

What news?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=bitcoin&oq=bitcoin&gs_l=news

Forest for the tress
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

What news?

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
FNG
Activity: 588

What news?

Jump to: