Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32674. (Read 26469958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

then how do you explain buy orders that are piling up right now. There is coming to be big battle with big volume i think and that could trigger change of sentiment

You mean the trollwall of 10k thats want you to buy his sells..and gonna disappear soon after.
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
did you guys see the huge buy wall at 77?

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
None of the whales want the price to go back to $90-100 yet. There is way, way, way too much money to take from people who will give up their coins when first $60 doesn't hold, and then $50 doesn't hold, and then $40 and $30 are realities.

But in order to do that, you can't just dump from $92-98. You have to depress the market over a longer timeframe in order to encourage a real demoralization of people's hopes for the future. If you don't demoralize people, there won't be fear, and there won't be capitulation.

Besides, if you can short, you can make a ridiculous fortune on the way down too.

That's why there are bull traps on the way down. If it weren't that way, those bull traps would be bear traps. There is _plenty_ of fiat sitting on Gox waiting for a good time to buy. After all, when $100-110-120-130 were the perpetual price point, whoever managed to buy at $80-85 on the last big sell off made themselves a fortune. So why aren't the market buys coming down, especially when you can pick up 10k BTC for less than one mega?

In my view, that makes the direction we're headed in remarkably clear.

Now am demoralized, are you a whale?  Cheesy

I agree, seeing that wall at 80 holding , the whales said : "No thanks, its too costly"

then how do you explain buy orders that are piling up right now. There is coming to be big battle with big volume i think and that could trigger change of sentiment
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1428
None of the whales want the price to go back to $90-100 yet. There is way, way, way too much money to take from people who will give up their coins when first $60 doesn't hold, and then $50 doesn't hold, and then $40 and $30 are realities.

But in order to do that, you can't just dump from $92-98. You have to depress the market over a longer timeframe in order to encourage a real demoralization of people's hopes for the future. If you don't demoralize people, there won't be fear, and there won't be capitulation.

Besides, if you can short, you can make a ridiculous fortune on the way down too.

That's why there are bull traps on the way down. If it weren't that way, those bull traps would be bear traps. There is _plenty_ of fiat sitting on Gox waiting for a good time to buy. After all, when $100-110-120-130 were the perpetual price point, whoever managed to buy at $80-85 on the last big sell off made themselves a fortune. So why aren't the market buys coming down, especially when you can pick up 10k BTC for less than one mega?

Now am demoralized, are you a whale?  Cheesy

I agree, seeing that wall at 80 holding , the whales said : "No thanks, its too costly"
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
based on wishful thinking? Grin

korea pop?

By the way, there was a 6-month runup.
So, today is an equator of a 6-month pop  Wink

That's quite debatable ;-) It was almost millpond flat for the majority of the first three months.

That first three months of the 6 is only 'millpond flat' on a chart that shows what happened since.  At the time average weekly gains were still substantial, just not ridiculous as it was in the three months that followed.  However I do think including the months in this chart as part of the making of the bubble is a stretch - and looks to me a sign of those wanting to paint the current price as 'too high'.

edit: ...not that I'd mind if it did go substantially lower before turning around.  I don't have as much in my fiat pot as I do in btc but I'm still holding off from going all in again till I'm confident we're past a substantial risk of a large drop for the foreseeable.  Right now doesn't smell right for me still.
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bulls are coming out of the woodwork.

Bulls, bulls everywhere!  Tongue

where?  Grin

edit: ah, I see. The new trollwall?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bulls are coming out of the woodwork.

Bulls, bulls everywhere!  Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

korea pop?

That's quite debatable ;-) It was almost millpond flat for the majority of the first three months.

korea pop?

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
BTW, today is 3 months from the bubble pop. And also wednesday  Wink
Let's celebrate it, bears!

hehe, 3 month runup, 3 month pop... what now?

megapop  Grin

korea pop?

legendary

megapop  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554

Wow, 3 months. Its been emotional.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

legendary
Jump to: