Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32680. (Read 26469880 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Where's the volume gone?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Wow. Great entertainment. Nice little wall dance and dump and the daily candle is still green. Barely.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
21:22:50 77.00000 2564.28942 2700.00

Chomp
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Not to be a douchebag, but isn't that what chartbuddy is doing already?
yea sure, but chartbuddy does it on a very short timespan and in 3d.
i meant more a chart where wall situation is integrated in a 2d chart over a longer period of time.
perhaps this is bs as i'm not sure how that could be displayed in order to get some useful information out of it.

I do not like chartbuddy, resolution imo is horrible
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
yea sure, but chartbuddy does it on a very short timespan and in 3d.
i meant more a chart where wall situation is integrated in a 2d chart over a longer period of time.
perhaps this is bs as i'm not sure how that could be displayed in order to get some useful information out of it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
There's still so much fiat on the sidelines from the drop from 100s, dont forget. I doubt most of it got withdrawn
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
is it just me or does it look like small volume buys trying to bring the price back up for dump number 2

legendary
Antifragile
2700 BTC sold! Bam!

On Moody it seemed more like 3500 (or were there smaller sells afterwards?)
Activity: 316
is it just me or does it look like small volume buys trying to bring the price back up for dump number 2
legendary
Antifragile
lmao i was taunting him too by adding and removing 1 btc to the buy wall for a few mins

LOL - small taunt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
5k buy wall for few seconds a minute ago.

at 77.5
It was live for exactly 67 seconds.
is there a site that shows a history of previous walls?
i didn't recognize  that one on bitcoinity, but it's on my second monitor so perhaps i missed it.  
No... i have my own logs.
it would be interesting to have charts that display the current wall situation at every time.
market behaviour and patterns/strategies  of manipulation could be analyzed very good in that way.
as i'm not too gifted at maths (lasts for some basic trading Smiley) i have no clue how one could illustrate such charts though.

Note: It looks as if its going to fall to ~$72.5.
Activity: 354
And..... boom goes the dynamite.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
5k buy wall for few seconds a minute ago.

at 77.5
It was live for exactly 67 seconds.
is there a site that shows a history of previous walls?
i didn't recognize  that one on bitcoinity, but it's on my second monitor so perhaps i missed it.  
No... i have my own logs.
it would be interesting to have charts that display the current wall situation at every time.
market behaviour and patterns/strategies  of manipulation could be analyzed very good in that way.
as i'm not too gifted at maths (lasts for some basic trading Smiley) i have no clue how one could illustrate such charts though.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
how about this

e: aww crap ran away
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure at least part of that slope up to $77 is owned by the wall guy. Watch, the moment a order completes on that slope, they quickly move a second order and add it to the wall. I have no idea why they'd want to do that, but it sure seems to me like that's whats going on.

EDIT: And now its gone, was fun everybody.
Activity: 854
lmao i was taunting him too by adding and removing 1 btc to the buy wall for a few mins
Activity: 252
Jump to: