Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32697. (Read 26469677 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
is there ANY reason why coins today should be worth 20-30% more than yesterday? I don't see any.  Huh

Is there ANY reasons why coins today should be worth 6-fold more than in January?

Of course not.

They're worth so much more, it's just the price that's lagging. Mispricing in markets creates opportunity. Don't be one of those people that actually knew of Bitcoin in it's early days and not captilize on this knowledge.

What? A commodity that inflates at around 10% per year, which market cap is overwhelmingly overvalued due to speculation, which actual uses currently are unknown and unneeded for the average joe and what little use it is used solely for is illicit activities.

Please expand on why you think bitcoin is anything more than an anti-distablishment hype train?

(I'm a long term bull btw, but we are not ready for a billion dollar market cap. SoonTM )

My 2 cents
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
is there ANY reason why coins today should be worth 20-30% more than yesterday? I don't see any.  Huh

Is there ANY reasons why coins today should be worth 6-fold more than in January?

Of course not.

They're worth so much more, it's just the price that's lagging. Mispricing in markets creates opportunity. Don't be one of those people that actually knew of Bitcoin in it's early days and not captilize on this knowledge.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
The ceiling-walls are no longer working... that not good...  Huh

Do the floor-walls still function efficiently? if so...
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I've been watching the wall dance.. I'm not nostradamus, but I believe a large dump is inc.. still not convinced
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

It seems that the bears maybe have "full stomachs", at least for now

Some of us even grew little horns after eating all that bull meat Grin ...
I hope it does not make us queasy  Cheesy

EDIT : My fur is falling out and my legs are growing ... what is happening to me ? Help !

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
maybe bears do not eat us ....  Wink

It seems that the bears maybe have "full stomachs", at least for now
I think that if we stay above $ 74, the next bullish wave will be against the 80 wall.
When short-time overbought little drops.
Otherwise, we can probably fall back at  60 - 70 again ....

Good call so far. The price has fallen through $75 to rebound off $73.

yes very risky zone, most of the volume is above 74 yet, but we'll see if we can keep it ...

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Of course not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
I think that if we stay above $ 74, the next bullish wave will be against the 80 wall.

When short-time overbought little drops.

Otherwise, we can probably fall back at  60 - 70 again ....

Good call so far. The price has fallen through $75 to rebound off $73.
Activity: 437
I would quite like to see a chartbuddy graph over a longer timescale, maybe a day? week?

Anyone know what it uses?

Seeing it the week of april the 8th would be sweet Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just a random observation from blockchained :

I can't help but to notice 2 things :
* we just touched and bounced off the dotted line - long-term trendline - which has provided good support since day 1.
* "mining factor" is almost at an all time low, and has been dropping like crazy lately.

Thoughts ?

I've been waiting for someone to say that...

edit: or more helpfully - from the blockchained website that produced the long term trendline:

'The fit curve is an exponential percentual to the chart least squares fit - in other words: I played around until it looked good. '

Though, that's not to say it isn't interesting that it did bounce off the line - the power of belief and all that. Unfortunately, it'll only be a short reprieve...
Activity: 411

some will buy thinking the price will go higher (cup handle pattern) to make a quick profit  since the 4h ema's are about to cross.  but we seen this before. always just when they cross some guy come's in and dump enough to break the rally. (well maybe it's not a manipulator but just people not feeling the uptrend yet .; selling at the best price at that time)

i'm just not buying.. the only reason why price has gone up is because of 3-4 big buys.. not because everybody is in a buying spree

good to be so good at this game Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
6k dump! loozak, says us what is happening!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
America awakes, Asks are filling up, new bids are scarce.
There is clear resistance at 80. Down we go.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Trying to remember:  after a corpse bloats & floats to the surface, bobbing all nasty-like around ~69-79, does it keep floating or deflate & eventually sink Huh
What a lovely metaphor!

I think the answer is, it usually bobs about three times and then sinks.
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Trying to remember:  after a corpse bloats & floats to the surface, bobbing all nasty-like around ~69-79, does it keep floating or deflate & eventually sink Huh
What a lovely metaphor!
legendary
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: