Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32698. (Read 26469684 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
I think that if we stay above $ 74, the next bullish wave will be against the 80 wall.

When short-time overbought little drops.

Otherwise, we can probably fall back at  60 - 70 again ....

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Trying to remember:  after a corpse bloats & floats to the surface, bobbing all nasty-like around ~69-79, does it keep floating or deflate & eventually sink Huh
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
It's clear the wall served its purpose

If there were enough buyers we'd eat right through that wall. This should be worrisome to "bulls" as we are coming off the first rally in a while AND coming off support.

But, we do have to see what happens once America is awake fully.

some will  ..   sell high the coins they bought since last low (66 ish ) for an easy profit..

some will pig

some will buy thinking the price will go higher (cup handle pattern) to make a quick profit  since the 4h ema's are about to cross.  but we seen this before. always just when they cross some guy come's in and dump enough to break the rally. (well maybe it's not a manipulator but just people not feeling the uptrend yet .; selling at the best price at that time)

i'm just not buying.. the only reason why price has gone up is because of 3-4 big buys.. not because everybody is in a buying spree
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Lol, I still don't know why they say they have to 'trust hackers', why not just actually go and read the sourcecode if you actually think that nobody would have pointed something like that out by now its open source for goodness sakes.

Also what the heck is it with the term 'hacker' anyway, its like they want to tag him as evil for no reason whatsoever.

You forget...To news people, a hacker is someone that either knows what source code is, or can read source code.
We are like aliens to these people.
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Activity: 227
gox at 76.9
btc-e at 72.0

?

arbitration across the nation
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

If there were enough buyers we'd eat right through that wall. This should be worrisome to "bulls" as we are coming off the first rally in a while AND coming off support.

Maybe when Megawallzillabull gets out of bed we'll get a trend reversal as he laughs at Wallzilla's tiny bear wall and gobbles it all up.  With a name like that he's probably American so he'll still be asleep
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

legendary
Antifragile
Just a random observation from blockchained :

I can't help but to notice 2 things :
* we just touched and bounced off the dotted line - long-term trendline - which has provided good support since day 1.
* "mining factor" is almost at an all time low, and has been dropping like crazy lately.

Thoughts ?

I can't see there being a relationship between the hash rate and the price, at least in that I don't see a higher hash rate increasing the price.

This is an interesting chart from blockchain.info and it makes one wonder about getting into mining. All those new super powerful rigs coming out, how can the small guy keep up?
Worrisome to me about a group getting 51% of the control IF, IF the rigs don't come down in price like other electronic items.

And revenue is stabilizing, for now....

Activity: 182
1Kgyk4nQSzb3Pm9E9vWiGVyJ6jpPwripKf
my prediction is the price will go up when USA wakes up.
legendary
Activity: 1025

Hey I said DON'T crash the market whilst I'm out buying more coffee.  Come on, own up, who was it?

Jaroslaw, obv.
I knew it!  He's a very naughty boy
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hey I said DON'T crash the market whilst I'm out buying more coffee.  Come on, own up, who was it?

Jaroslaw, obv.

this +1

Grin
Activity: 476

Jaroslaw, obv.
legendary
Antifragile
200 day EMA (blue line): once support, now resistance

And it is worth noting that the 20 crossed under the 100EMA around July 1st.
Now, the 10 is about to cross under the 200.
Activity: 137
Just a random observation from blockchained :

I can't help but to notice 2 things :
* we just touched and bounced off the dotted line - long-term trendline - which has provided good support since day 1.
* "mining factor" is almost at an all time low, and has been dropping like crazy lately.

Thoughts ?

No thoughts, but i looks interessting.

I ll keep a look at this.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Awww i can relax agian, have waited for this all day long !!
Activity: 437
Big sells coming, will the rally last today? Or are we heading sub 70.

Edit: Pop pop pop, watching that drop.
Jump to: