Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32705. (Read 26469573 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Bought coins at coinbase.com.. Immidetialey I regret this decision. It's a pump if I ever saw one!!!

Still, we seem to be close to the bottom or at least the slide is slowing down.

Coinbase is far to expensive for buying coins, set yourself up with an exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Bought coins at coinbase.com.. Immidetialey I regret this decision. It's a pump if I ever saw one!!!

Still, we seem to be close to the bottom or at least the slide is slowing down.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
 Roll Eyes lol

i've been buying since double digits, dollar cost avg BTC profits, soon i'll be looking to secure more fiat, and grow my stash   Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Activity: 437
Pretty happy with my buy 2 days ago now.

Activity: 490
The way I see it, you can't lose.

If you don't buy, it could go lower and you could buy in lower. Or it could go up, and you could buy before it goes too high ($85 would be clear bull market yeah?)

If you do buy, it will SURELY hit $100 again ONE day. So with patience, you won't lose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
let me throw this out there: We are going to  bounce off of $80 HARD.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
UP UP AND AWAY!!!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Let's not start suckin each others dicks just yet. We still have a long way down to go.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
This one reminds more to one when it moved from 75 to 85 and then dropped heavily. We'll see if outcome is same.
Activity: 656
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Isn't it the same operation than several minutes ago, but BIGGER ??

It smells manipulation

The entire market is manipulation. There's little natural buy/sell pressure from cumulative moves of small positions. Whales do what they like. The last rally at 75 got killed almost instantly. If this really goes up and stays up, it is, without exception, a result of manipulation.
it looks like on the 74 we do not have power yet??? Wink

Hmmm eaten  Tongue

Isn't it the same operation than few minutes ago, but BIGGER ??

It smells manipulation
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Nice rally, good profits for those that bought in 60s
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Soooo did anyone else notice the low? $66.60 or 666
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
it looks like on the 74 we do not have power yet??? Wink

Hmmm eaten  Tongue
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
I'm not a trader and only know the very basics, also more times than not i'm wrong so it's clear i have a lot to learn.

I am a retired pro trader. I might be of help.

A group like the one you are talking would be very usefull for people like me, i'm sure a lot of people would join Smiley

I will form such a group sooner or later.

Group members will use either free version of Multicharts or free version of Ninja (as soon as these platforms support BTC) - I am using these platforms in my futures and forex trading. I am talking to both developers of these platforms to start support BTC.

There is no ETA for this though.
Would you like more such calls? I am thinking of opening a ''call'' thread or running a closed group for people interested in learning real-life TA, not semi TA-gibberish people learn from books.
Good idea Smiley

+1
Not falling for it with this mini rally.

We are in for a few months of downtime and sideways movement before anything substantial occurs.

I'd say 2-3 months of sideways at the bottom.

"Bottoms" do not last for a weekend....use your brains people.

I'm not saying that I have for my surrender, but after a month of non stop falls is a nice buy low and sell high (although I suppose a few days) Wink
Jump to: