Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32709. (Read 26469539 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Dont know if today or tomorrow will dump coins till price hit 65$

Jaroslaw, you still have a few hours left not to default on your promise of bringing BTC to $65

I have faith in you and your thousands of Bitcoins. Now it's the right moment to dump your coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is just one of those bull traps that we need so that the price can fall to mid 50's.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
If I'm reading the candle stick charts correctly (and I believe I am) this bounce came out of the blue and all at once it either from a collective working together at a predetermined time or someone with deep pockets trying to double up their investment. Kinda day trader-ish.

I also seems strange that almost 12 hours no power not buy coins for 67-69, then such a pump in a lot on Sunday in oversold market ... Smiley (strange coincidence)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
The only way to defeat these day-trader-bear-manipulators-unbelievers is to just buy buy buy buy nonstop. Help me out guys
Activity: 168
So apparently walls don't crumble any more, they pick right up and move.

Awesome
Most of Bitstamp sell wall moved to $ 75  Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
If I'm reading the candle stick charts correctly (and I believe I am) this bounce came out of the blue and all at once it either from a collective working together at a predetermined time or someone with deep pockets trying to double up their investment. Kinda day trader-ish.
Activity: 336
Someone want to make a prediction for tomorrow or the day after?

During the next few weeks we'll probably go down to the 50's stay there for a little while, drop a bit further 40's 35's? and either make some sideways movement or make huge steps towards 100-110 where the new waiting game begins. maybe drop a few times sub 100 but it will be up from there, especially if we break the support's; bears will be bulls again Tongue

total time line for this dec 13 or jan 14
dec 13 or jan 14? where do you pull that from?
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

During the next few weeks we'll probably go down to the 50's stay there for a little while, drop a bit further 40's 35's? and either make some sideways movement or make huge steps towards 100-110 where the new waiting game begins. maybe drop a few times sub 100 but it will be up from there, especially if we break the support's; bears will be bulls again Tongue

total time line for this dec 13 or jan 14
Activity: 437
Mini rally with decent sized buys but no bid walls being placed to cover a fall.

Gee I can see this bounce lasting...
Activity: 437
Most of these buys are me. I've got a few more up my sleeves.
This jaroslaw shit is getting annoying

Ignore is your friend. Cheesy

Personally, while I rather fear that it may come very big dump after a panic sprint 75-80 (if he will), than I believed that we jump "on the moon" (90-100) through the down trend line.

Yet it still need to buy 25k BTC to $ 80 ...

But Dead Cat Bounce in 2011 was very large (much bulls believed that they were already at the bottom).

Activity: 168
It's crazy Sunday  Smiley
[/img]
I wonder what will happen next...
Maybe what both those overbought indicators indicate.

yes the market has been very overbought, now is "oversold in short time".

It will be interesting as the demand increases and if the wall will move higher. ..

So um, its supposed to be double bottom?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
And here we go, moving up over yesterdays move up, on lower volume then yesterday. Last 3 times that happend recently (I posted those pics a while ago) we came down hard.

it makes sense doesnt it..

reloading with coins to dump again..  .. buying up doesnt work for now..

maybe it's a realy big fish testing the market.. if it's ready for trend reversal.   and it seems not

goddamit.; since when i became a bear..     hope to be bull again arround 50's Smiley  but i'm just guessing them big boys gonne push it even harder..   

It is sort of weird actually. Buying coins to dump later on a downward price move. I mean that would only be done by VERY large pockets and with what intention?
The central banks manipulate currencies as a matter of policy. Outside of that, who is going to spend that kind of money in such a small market?
If BTC truly is a threat, then it is best to keep it down for as long as possible. But I think a lower price brings more people into it. Even these Elites make mistakes (constantly I might add)  Grin

But, to buy a bunch of coins on support, when things are oversold, can really get the bump started. They could theoretically wait for what they think is a top and then sell those coins off into
it and hope to crash it (or rather continue the crash)...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Should be interesting if we really see sustained dump volume to send it through $50 in a cataclysm attempt. I can only imagine if you want to trigger capitulation that you need to depress the rebound even at $50 so as to provoke the requisite sense of hopelessness required to get tons of people to dump tons/all of their coins at the absolute bottom.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Antifragile

Activity: 336
Most of these buys are me. I've got a few more up my sleeves.
This jaroslaw shit is getting annoying
legendary
Antifragile
All those spikes with their huge candle shadows were mostly the result of 1 person buying 10-15k at once against the trend. I actually mislabeled the first one even though it was probably the most ridiculous, you should be able to spot it.

Ahhh, because the time frame is so short. Yes, I remember when those bounces happened it was quite apparent. Just not used to looking at that kind of chart...
That "manipulator" came in, as I remember, to Save a Sunday, Bloody Sunday around 3 weeks ago.

And I just noticed the same thing happened a few minutes ago with a large buy, pretty much going against the trend.
Activity: 411
And here we go, moving up over yesterdays move up, on lower volume then yesterday. Last 3 times that happend recently (I posted those pics a while ago) we came down hard.

it makes sense doesnt it..

reloading with coins to dump again..  .. buying up doesnt work for now..

maybe it's a realy big fish testing the market.. if it's ready for trend reversal.   and it seems not

goddamit.; since when i became a bear..     hope to be bull again arround 50's Smiley  but i'm just guessing them big boys gonne push it even harder..   

Jump to: