Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32707. (Read 26469575 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Prepare for the price to:
a) go slightly above 72
then
b) drop quickly to 70.40 - 70.60

Next the train will leave the station heading north.

Nice call
Activity: 411
all buy before it's to late Smiley .. 
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Prepare for the price to:
a) go slightly above 72
then
b) drop quickly to 70.40 - 70.60

Next the train will leave the station heading north.

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 964
Merit: 509
What do you think are the wall also controled by bots?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I'm sure everyone is seeing the blatant price manipulation right now. I dont mean, "In these past hours"

I mean, like, right now. In the past few minutes.

What kind of manipulation, nothing happened in the past few mins?

Single player doing small buys and placing lots of 100+ bid walls on random values to incite a rally and/or bids above 70.

I just restarted my computer and now I missed him pull all of them. Support on 70 went from 2.5k to 600
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Looks like someone is trying to build momentum for some dump. Can't see the reversal here though you never know with btc.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
I'm sure everyone is seeing the blatant price manipulation right now. I dont mean, "In these past hours"

What kind of manipulation, nothing happened in the past few mins?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not worried at all during the fork, I bought a lot in fact.

Yeah, I fucked up during the fork, thought it would prematurely pop the bubble.  Got really bullish when that didn't happen though.

I fucked up big time in the fork. I sold all my coins, and I had bought them all at $15 so I had a ton. Next chance I had to buy was at $90-ish then $110.

So then I decided I wouldnt sell coins any more.
If anybody wants a laugh, you can always rewatch this piece of brilliant journalism : http://www.bloomberg.com/video/bitcoin-the-anarchist-virtual-currency-12Je7jeKQZmn~Hx1YaNitQ.html

Fastforward to 3:10 for the good stuff  Grin .

Wait at 1:25 does he say that a bitcoin is worth $80,000 or am I hearing something wrong?

Now that you mention it, it sounds that way   Smiley.
Damn, I wish I was around in the studio at that time, would have gladly sold him a bitcoin or two  Grin .

Lol, I still don't know why they say they have to 'trust hackers', why not just actually go and read the sourcecode if you actually think that nobody would have pointed something like that out by now its open source for goodness sakes.

Also what the heck is it with the term 'hacker' anyway, its like they want to tag him as evil for no reason whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

Yeah, I fucked up during the fork, thought it would prematurely pop the bubble.  Got really bullish when that didn't happen though.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
But Dead Cat Bounce in 2011 was very large (much bulls believed that they were already at the bottom).

To be fair, we sort of did bounce from $57 to $166, if that can be considered the 'dead cat bounce.'

Think thats more like the 10 to 20 bounce, but of course this bubble isn't an exact replica of the last one.

Oh, ok.

I still think that $57 will be the bottom though.

indeed

to me, this crash is more like a bigger version of the priate40 crash at 16 down to 7
it was very violent a drop, and it went and touched bottom with the first knife
the huge bull trap
the slow slide down
the rebound above the low of the init. crash

now if we only wait a few months, if the pattern hold we be up 1,000%  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha

Believe it or not I was way more freaked out by that whole fork / tons of orphan block problem a while back than I am right now. Right now its just the free market being a free market and speculators being speculators. Back then we actually had a threat to bitcoin itself.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
If anybody wants a laugh, you can always rewatch this piece of brilliant journalism : http://www.bloomberg.com/video/bitcoin-the-anarchist-virtual-currency-12Je7jeKQZmn~Hx1YaNitQ.html

Wait at 1:25 does he say that a bitcoin is worth $80,000 or am I hearing something wrong?

Now that you mention it, it sounds that way   Smiley.
Damn, I wish I was around in the studio at that time, would have gladly sold him a bitcoin or two  Grin .

EDIT: he might have meant "if a bitcoin becomes worth $80k, you can see how much those 5000 bitcoins would be worth".
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
But Dead Cat Bounce in 2011 was very large (much bulls believed that they were already at the bottom).

To be fair, we sort of did bounce from $57 to $166, if that can be considered the 'dead cat bounce.'

Think thats more like the 10 to 20 bounce, but of course this bubble isn't an exact replica of the last one.

Oh, ok.

indeed

to me, this crash is more like a bigger version of the priate40 crash at 16 down to 7
the huge bull trap
the slow slide down

now if we only wait a few months, if the pattern hold we be up 1,000%  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha

Believe it or not I was way more freaked out by that whole fork / tons of orphan block problem a while back than I am right now. Right now its just the free market being a free market and speculators being speculators. Back then we actually had a threat to bitcoin itself.

bitcoin is very robust, even in the mists of a complete melt down, you can rest assured that your tx will go through, as soon as the bug fix version is issued  Cheesy

it's truly amazing what we have here,
bitcoin is definitely the first of a kind.

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Oh, ok.
indeed
the huge bull trap
the slow slide down
now if we only wait a few months, if the pattern hold we be up 1,000%  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

However, the one who bought after 2011 at the bottom, he has +1900 % even after the latest fall !!!  Shocked

Oh, ok.

indeed

the huge bull trap
the slow slide down

now if we only wait a few months, if the pattern hold we be up 1,000%  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha

Jump to: