Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32712. (Read 26469543 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
If people are expecting the price to only fall to $30, we are only about double that now.

How bad would you feel if you had bought at $4 instead of $2 at the end of the last crash? Sure, you would have double the money at $2, but you could have bought in at a lot worse time than $4.

Just saying...

I think $ 60 might be a good price for long-term investment, but it's better to buy after discount than before the discount for the same price.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If people are expecting the price to only fall to $30, we are only about double that now.

How bad would you feel if you had bought at $4 instead of $2 at the end of the last crash? Sure, you would have double the money at $2, but you could have bought in at a lot worse time than $4.

Just saying...
EDIT: but now several orders of tens of coins helped us to nearly 70
yeah... but....
atm: 69.0
1000 coins up -> 69.9
1000 coins down -> 66.9
 Roll Eyes

Yes, and 6.5k BTC above $72 - scary ...

I think that wall mover needed to sell above 69, soon he can turn down for the purchase... Wink

but already there is very little space, so next side movement?  Wink

We can't long remain above 67 and below 70 ...
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

yeah... but....

atm: 69.0

1000 coins up -> 69.9
1000 coins down -> 66.9

Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Just saw about 3000BTC get pulled off the buy walls to 62.

Wonder if it ll become a lower buy wall, or an market order buy...

Price still 69,bso fefinitely not market buy. im betting its  the wait and see wall that doesnt exist Wink

Yes there were around 4k BTC bids, but 3k is "our pusher wall"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

Wonder if it ll become a lower buy wall, or an market order buy...
Activity: 224

It can take a while. Weeks. Months. It's coming though.

Perhaps Blightcoin being introduced on MtGox will deliver the final blow to BTCUSD.

Yes, I feel that a lot of people believe that we will after the capitulation a few days.
But this will be a great corection of the all BTC economy.
Some miners closes mine, any long investors will re-calculate profits and losses, others will be looking for a new good entry point for their investment.

Really only"Time will tell ..." Wink

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WTF? Can someone explain to me what is happening?
I ordered the free yubikey from mtgox, and now find myself having to enter the yubikey number when wanting to initiate a withdrawal, while i don't even have it yet! (it's still en route from Japan). They add the yubikey automatically to everybody's account who orders it? Fucking bullshit...now i gotta wait like 3 weeks till i get in the mail?

Disable the requirement in Security Centre.

when i ordered i had the same thing. Once you received the mail you register it with your account (just use during the login) after that every time when you want to login or withdraw you have to use your key.

Until then just hit the enter.

Huh? I don't understand what you're trying to say here? Is there a way around this? Hitting enter just ends up in me getting an error, invalid OTP entered. I allready submitted a support ticket to have those yubikeys removed, i hope they will else ill be fucked for like 3 weeks since it takes that long to get here from japan...
Activity: 256
Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors
I ordered the free yubikey from mtgox, and now find myself having to enter the yubikey number when wanting to initiate a withdrawal, while i don't even have it yet! (it's still en route from Japan). They add the yubikey automatically to everybody's account who orders it? Fucking bullshit...now i gotta wait like 3 weeks till i get in the mail?

Disable the requirement in Security Centre.

when i ordered i had the same thing. Once you received the mail you register it with your account (just use during the login) after that every time when you want to login or withdraw you have to use your key.

Until then just hit the enter.
Activity: 504
Very telling that no bounce is achieved even at current levels. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but bear with me: This thing needs to capitulate on incredible volume and a low <50 before we bottom out for good.
Agreed. Also agree 'wot no bounce' looks bad as does spiking number of coins on offer
Question is when is the capitulation, and what happens between now and then
I highly doubt we will be seeing the final capitualtion any time soon, but we may make a new low on this move before it ends.
Time will tell ...

Yes, I definitely agree...
almost no volume today, maybe we can find any more lower low (like around 61).
If larger dump will, the price is approaching on the last stop losses above 50  Angry
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
It can take a while. Weeks. Months. It's coming though.

Perhaps Blightcoin being introduced on MtGox will deliver the final blow to BTCUSD.
Activity: 518
50 is what everyone is waiting for. It is not a magical break point what most of the financial analytic guys/galls say but a number what everyone is hoping the absolute minimum.

I'm hoping the absolute minimun will be $10-15, but I think this minimum will be for short time, then will bounce to $30-40 and stabilize  Wink
Activity: 256
Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors
I can feel a Winkledump coming. Cheesy

BTW, how many coins do they have?
Over 100k, though in their SEC filing they propose to sell 200k BTC.

Very telling that no bounce is achieved even at current levels. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but bear with me: This thing needs to capitulate on incredible volume and a low <50 before we bottom out for good.

reading all the topics here unfortunately I believe in this statement. 50 is what everyone is waiting for. It is not a magical break point what most of the financial analytic guys/galls say but a number what everyone is hoping the absolute minimum.

If we have to reach a limit where most of the people jut "give away" their stash because they lost their faith that must to be way below that limit. At the moment there is about 9k BTC @55, the biggest wall what i can see around this "believed" brake point. And of course a lot of order around 33.

Once again I am not a financial person. I don't want to see the price go down that deep but this is not our decision. I believe in the future and I hope one day when we go to the shop / pub / petrol station we can pay with BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

Over 100k, though in their SEC filing they propose to sell 200k BTC.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

200k, but they won't be moving them anytime soon, see ETF
Jump to: