Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32773. (Read 26469032 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Large dump in progress...  Shocked
I can feel the dump approaching...

Does anyone know if this is the furthest apart bids/asks and the price have ever been, while the price is higher than bids/asks? It looks a bit that way from the long term data....that's got to be (really) bad hasn't it?

(Noob) It´s a long time I see this chart and I still don t understand it... Can someone explain me what are the 4 lines ? (Sorry) Or giving a link if there is an explanation somehere else
Activity: 98
I can feel the dump approaching...

Does anyone know if this is the furthest apart bids/asks and the price have ever been, while the price is higher than bids/asks? It looks a bit that way from the long term data....that's got to be (really) bad hasn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Meanwhile, bitstamp doesn't give a shit anymore what MtGox does.

A possibility :
ALL the speculators on Bitstamp are already out.
Only remain the long term holders and investors who don't care about other exchange prices.

Could be. Also all MtGox users who wanted out because of the USD withdrawal lock have already sold on the other exchanges which explained the big difference lately. If USD withdrawals aren't unlocked this week we will probably see another mass exodus and Bitstamp and BTC-e diving down again creating a new gap.

I tend to lean on more simple issues concerning the Bitcoin economy of the day.

The one fact that we can count on is that miners who have been waiting for months are now getting their orders shipped and in their hands.

They have costs to recoup and will not risk speculating on present market conditions in order to see returns on their hardware investment.

Another fact is the alt coin adoption of past and future GPU miners are of the mine and dump variety who wish to "pay off" their gaming rigs asap.

This is funded by Bitcoin and its present market share may be effected by the increase of this practice.

I feel that those two factor have aggravate this trend and is reducing speculators confidence in Bitcoin's short/long term returns to their investment.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Goodbye, triple digits. Goodbye, 90s.

Welcome 70s soon.

Oh yes, we still might bounce off of 82 but we also might just hit 70 first and violently come back up.
I don't have the where with all to trade this...
Activity: 84
supernode
i will destroy 85$ wall Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 840
New low.
Finally, this is so tiresome watching the market drag out the inevitable. I do want it to go up, but it damn well is going down first so let's get it over with already.
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

Welcome 70s soon.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

A possibility :
Only remain the long term holders and investors who don't care about other exchange prices.

Could be. Also all MtGox users who wanted out because of the USD withdrawal lock have already sold on the other exchanges which explained the big difference lately. If USD withdrawals aren't unlocked this week we will probably see another mass exodus and Bitstamp and BTC-e diving down again creating a new gap.

I can just visualize the panic setting in at MtGox as they realize that they underestimated how long it would take to reinstate automatic withdrawals.  "Oh wait, so two weeks to open the new accounts, and how long to turn on an automated feed the new bank?  Two MORE weeks?  And they want to cap transfers to 100K/day because we're new and they're nervous about the AML regs?"  MtGox accountant looks nervously at CFO next to him...  "But if we announce that people still can't withdraw, we'll trigger a run.  We're barely making enough commission on these record low volumes to pay for the new servers and DDOS services we bought!"  MagicTux slams open the doors adorned in a white cape...   "Don't worry boys, I'll just let everyone know on IRC.  They'll understand."
legendary
Activity: 1246

A possibility :

A possibility :
N12
donator
Wasn't it the other way around? Bitstamp was always lower than MtGox and led the way. Now, they are about the same price. Good to see.

If the withdrawal situation has been cleared, then we could see a return to "normal" wherein MtGox leads Bitstamp on the way down.
legendary
Activity: 1246
N12
donator
Don't worry, the price will probably halve once more.

Plenty of recently made millionaires left who will want to liquidate in order to get their dirty fiat money.
Activity: 411
crapp.. i wish i sold now ..   it must be bad karma surrounding me.. doing bad trades all the time lol
N12
donator
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
That was a quick 2000 sell, beep beep beep on Moody...

Jump to: