Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32769. (Read 26469058 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Small bounce?

Mtgox just about has to. Bitstamp should fall quite a bit, though (I cant't see any reason why it should stay higher or even very close to mtgox).

Bid side on Bitstamp is actually still looking pretty strong. 5100 coins to 75, 2600 coins to 90. Waiting for a nice 1k sell to prime us for the 70s. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Bitstamp and CampBX trading higher than MTGox. Oversold?
Nope, MtGox leading the other exchanges was the normal state of things to which we are apparently now returning.

You really think we are already returning to normal in regards to Gox??

I highly doubt that. Gox has not said a word, and my impression is there won't be any good news to give in two days.

I think we are just seeing dumps and market moves, and that's what's really controlling the exchange spreads.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Something doesn't seem right. Market depth is so heavily in favour of buy with 1k moving us down 1 dollar or up 5 dollars.

I'm holding, as usual  Cool
I remember it was the same during the whole of the 2011 bear market.

Cool story bro.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Of course you are.  Roll Eyes

Here, may this help you :

Was fun seeing that when we were climbing to $250 but now it's not =)
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Something doesn't seem right. Market depth is so heavily in favour of buy with 1k moving us down 1 dollar or up 5 dollars.

I remember it was the same during the whole of the 2011 bear market.
Activity: 70
Small bounce?

Mtgox just about has to. Bitstamp should fall quite a bit, though (I cant't see any reason why it should stay higher or even very close to mtgox).

Edit: Then again, the big sells on mtgox still don't appear to be stopping.  Shocked (just saw 500BTC sold at 82.00)
Activity: 434

Of course you are.  Roll Eyes

Here, may this help you :

Activity: 238
Activity: 98

If frozenlock or Rampion didn't make their occasional statements of believing in BTC (and you don't read the thread often enough), you could think they or me, etc. are really bears.

I can be somehow trolly with my bear position, but I'm pretty sure most here are long term Bitcoin supporters.

Like Blitz said, if we're not having fun, what's the point?  Grin

Increasing the number of your bitcoins?  Grin
Activity: 194
Mmmm, quite a bit of resistance on the bid size. We'll see... I for one am not in a rush.

Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Shroomy will get depression once we enter the 70s.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I want to say a bounce here, but I just don't trust things because of the sell sizes. They are growing huger by the hour...

Anyone notice that? (Any of these big sellers can kill a bounce or rally in a heartbeat.)

This doesn't exactly show that but still is alarming:

just a status update: mtgox is breaking through the about 1k BTC bid wall at 82 right now. (bitstamp is trailing behind)

We are now mentioning 1k "wall".

How low have we fallen?  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
just a status update: mtgox is breaking through the about 1k BTC bid wall at 82 right now.

And it's gone - $81.959 new low.
just a status update: mtgox is breaking through the about 1k BTC bid wall at 82 right now. (bitstamp is trailing behind)
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
likely to bounce fairly well off the mid-70s before going deeper though surely?

Possibly. However it only bounced a little at the large bidwall around $80/81 so far anyway.

Maybe it will just keep going down with only small irrelevant bounces.
If frozenlock or Rampion didn't make their occasional statements of believing in BTC (and you don't read the thread often enough), you could think they or me, etc. are really bears.

I can be somehow trolly with my bear position, but I'm pretty sure most here are long term Bitcoin supporters.

Like Blitz said, if we're not having fun, what's the point?  Grin
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
likely to bounce fairly well off the mid-70s before going deeper though surely?
Activity: 84
supernode
Talking of moving averages - 200 Day SMA $71.67. If we break through that, then we're in no man's land until $50 (as far as I can see).

Will do on week or two Smiley
Jump to: