Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32779. (Read 26468988 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Indeed, but no chance I will sell until we are above 92... at the very minimum. I judge the market on a RT basis. Got the week off work and nought to do Tongue

obligatory GO OUTSIDE! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
And the two walls are facing off...
Your pick?  Wink

Below 100 is cheap coins  Wink

Ahhh, I remember you. You are the guy who said "Also holding. I have my buy order in at 87. Every little helps bit helps with a down market."   eheheheheh (Evil laugh)...

Am I missing something? Because somebody who bought at $87 technically is in the green right now by a bit, so.

I meant it is taking a big big chance to buy when we can take a dump any minute. I was close to buying at 82 on Bitstamp yesterday, but just couldn't chance it...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Your pick?  Wink

Ahhh, I remember you. You are the guy who said "Also holding. I have my buy order in at 87. Every little helps bit helps with a down market."   eheheheheh (Evil laugh)...

Am I missing something? Because somebody who bought at $87 technically is in the green right now by a bit, so.

Indeed, but no chance I will sell until we are above 92... at the very minimum. I judge the market on a RT basis. Got the week off work and nought to do Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Your pick?  Wink

Activity: 84
supernode
in times like this we need Rptiela to come and reassure us that we will never see under $100 again....or again...

I think this working opposite, it reptelia guys says there will be no $70 again we will see it soon enough Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes and Yes. With a 100 years on earth; 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 10 years are all very short amounts of time.

They are fools!!!!

*maximum bear mode*
Activity: 227
in times like this we need Rptiela to come and reassure us that we will never see under $100 again....or again...
Your pick?  Wink

Yes and Yes. With a 100 years on earth; 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 10 years are all very short amounts of time.
supernode
Interesting with the wall at near 90, will need to get through a size 77 and 715 for it go higher at this moment. 

cant happend bulls dont have balls and money Tongue
Activity: 177
Interesting with the wall at near 90, will need to get through a size 77 and 715 for it go higher at this moment. 
legendary
Antifragile
Your pick?  Wink

supernode
Green will allways win Cheesy
legendary
Antifragile
And the Bitstamp wave is forming...

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Your pick?  Wink

legendary
Antifragile
Your pick?  Wink

Knock, knock, knocking on 90s door...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Ok, we're back in the 90's. What's the consensus here? Up up and away or down below 80?
I think this bounce up was expected, but I don't think it will pass the 94-95 area. Then back down we go.... we'll see if 78-80 support holds.

Yeah, I think we are heading to 78-80 too (and fast).  Then I would guess a prolonged rebound back to these levels and some stabilization, before eventually dropping further.  (Obviously just a wild guess)
I'm going to go into a holding pattern then. I would rather have slightly less profit than kick myself watching 70 or 80 happen.

Also holding. I have my buy order in at 87. Every little helps bit helps with a down market Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I'm going to go into a holding pattern then. I would rather have slightly less profit than kick myself watching 70 or 80 happen.
Jump to: