Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32784. (Read 26468952 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/ytCptua.png

GG, campBx now at $0.00

Someone dumped 2k coins there all the way to 0. Poor guy probably thought there was more depth.

Fuck, really? How can there be someone so retarded? Dumping 2k coins on campbx is like dumping 400k coins at Gox, who is so clueless to that?

The guy that took the price to $0 at campbx just burnt a huge pile of money. And he did a very nice favor to all those that had low bids placed. Imagine how happy is the guy that had a 500 coin bid at $0.5, and never dreamt of it being filled... Well, it was filled Cheesy

i hope he gives some back to the BTC community so we can get some real discussion going!!!

>>MAN 2K WOW!!!= ~$150000+ THAT'S A HOUSE!!!!WTF!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

doesn't look like it's correct.

It doesn't show up on Bitcoinity neither... Still, look at derpinheimer screenshot, maybe a bug of the tool he was using to follow the market?

Dumping 2k coins on Campbx is too retarded to be true, they would be selling all of them for like $50k, LOL
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

doesn't look like it's correct.
legendary
Would anyone be surprised to learn that the Winklevoss twins were almost solely responsible for pumping Bitcoin from single to triple digits with bid-walls?

No more surprised than to hear that they now want to cash out and realise that they can't  Cheesy

Wouldn't it make more sense to take cash from the IPO to manipulate the price further before cashing out? They might have enough cash and coins to drive the price up and down at will.

Yes, I already mentioned that, it's called propping up and it leads to insane volatility or more specifically flash crashes with crazy rallies in between.

That's what you get when you deal with useless paper assets. JP Morgan has been manipulating the silver market with their ETFs for ages.

It would be fan if the twins started issuing derivative scams like there's no tomorrow, ending up distributing paper Bitcoins worth BTC22M in total Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

GG, campBx now at $0.00

Someone dumped 2k coins there all the way to 0. Poor guy probably thought there was more depth.

Fuck, really? How can there be someone so retarded? Dumping 2k coins on campbx is like dumping 400k coins at Gox, who is so clueless to that?

The guy that took the price to $0 at campbx just burnt a huge pile of money. And he did a very nice favor to all those that had low bids placed. Imagine how happy is the guy that had a 500 coin bid at $0.5, and never dreamt of it being filled... Well, it was filled Cheesy

The dreams that put me to sleep every night.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

GG, campBx now at $0.00

lmao. epic. EDIT: not true it seems
legendary

GG, campBx now at $0.00

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Looks like 90 is the new 100.
legendary
Activity: 896
^lol wtf, i knew something looked funky on tradingview.

someone was dancing with their bids
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
you know that feeling you get in your gut after something has had a good run and you have the feeling that the ground underneath you is about to crumble? Shocked

that's when you sell, not when you are already down 10%+ - nothing wrong with taking profit.

yes NEVER let a small loss turn into a bigger loss~~~DOUBLE DOWN!!j/k!!

>>WHAAAYYY!!!!!!

Do I get a free drink? lol
you know that feeling you get in your gut after something has had a good run and you have the feeling that the ground underneath you is about to crumble? Shocked

that's when you sell, not when you are already down 10%+ - nothing wrong with taking profit.

yes NEVER let a small loss turn into a bigger loss~~~DOUBLE DOWN!!j/k!!

>>PUTZZZ WEEEE!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
So many charts and arrows.
According to the chart, it looks like a possible stabilization (end of this wave), at least for the next few days.

Of course it will be safer after several hours.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/igNEZkhy/

What does the green line signify, and how did you calculate it?

i'm a famous chartist it means support and we have broken down through it like nothing ever happened!!LOL

>>WHATTTT!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Metacoin Enthusiast
According to the chart, it looks like a possible stabilization (end of this wave), at least for the next few days.

What does the green line signify, and how did you calculate it?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

nice chart there what i wanna know is who can shorti and dump on the bid besides insiders linked to the Bitcoin foundation?LOL

>>WTF!!!

Can you stop typing like it's the trollbox please.

He's doing that all over the forum right now. He and Viceroy have worked together and killed three threads today.

Sad. Guess they will be banned sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

nice chart there what i wanna know is who can shorti and dump on the bid besides insiders linked to the Bitcoin foundation?LOL

>>WTF!!!

He's doing that all over the forum right now. He and Viceroy have worked together and killed three threads today.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

>>WTF!!!

legendary
Activity: 896
116k mother of bid walls on Bitrstamp @ 84

Things are starting to get interesting

lol, its only 1.5k.

Unless it was previously 116k - but that would make no sense.

You must be talking USD, in which case 116k isnt that much. We've seen 1500k walls on MtGox if you put it like that.
Jump to: