Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32802. (Read 26468822 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Heavy buy pressure now. Mass dump on Gox caused price to drop, now is time to buy.

You arent serious, are you?

This is the lowest buying pressure I've ever seen in a quick price drop.

Bids are not piling up whatsoever, nobody is one upping others bids. Even very small sells are sustaining the daily low price constantly dropping.  

dont care if it goes up or down.. been buying all the way down..

since this pressure on ask side was purely manipulation .. i susspect it to go up anytime soon..       at least .. short time Smiley

This is a low volume drop, kind of like the low volume rise from 93.XX back to 98.

Until a whale comes, this can continue.. and its not manipulation. Its stupidity exaggerating the effects of small sells/buys.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
dont care if it goes up or down.. been buying all the way down..

since this pressure on ask side was purely manipulation .. i susspect it to go up anytime soon..       at least .. short time Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Heavy buy pressure now. Mass dump on Gox caused price to drop, now is time to buy.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
92 will break today 90 is harder to tell .
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Where are people thinking the bottom for today is? Right now on Gox we have some walls to get to 92, and a large wall to get to 90.

Without looking at the market depth (just the chart), $87 is the first stop, then $80.
$80 is a bounce I might play but generally I'm looking for a real bottom, but we are probably months from that...

maybe we can find some support at yesterday's low (93.70)
then it's outside the triangle $ 92 (as 3-day mimimum and bottom of the past 2 months)
then 90 - round number ...
and then the real band 79-88 $, there we would remain for several weeks, if not charge panic.
Oops, yes. I meant if we broke through 90...
I think $82ish is the magic number below 90...

I think so
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Where are people thinking the bottom for today is? Right now on Gox we have some walls to get to 92, and a large wall to get to 90.

Without looking at the market depth (just the chart), $87 is the first stop, then $80.
$80 is a bounce I might play but generally I'm looking for a real bottom, but we are probably months from that...

then it's outside the triangle $ 92 (as 3-day mimimum and bottom of the past 2 months)
and then the real band 79-88 $, there we would remain for several weeks, if not charge panic.

Oops, yes. I meant if we broke through 90...
I think $82ish is the magic number below 90...
Activity: 411
or some big guy can have those low slippage asks for lunch Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

Notice the 1 day MtGox Volume
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Antifragile

Activity: 98

Hard to say, it's really struggling in the 95 region. Maybe the low will reach 92 at absolute bottom before a bounce back to 100 or so.
Activity: 84
supernode

Just wait till gox open transfers of USD you will see real price of BTC then Cheesy
legendary
Antifragile
Your choice:

Daily Chart

4 hour chart (Double Bottom)

If we break 90 it might get ugly...
Activity: 354
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 98
I'm happy I sold 50% of my BTC last night. My chainmail gloves are ready to catch the falling knife.
Image last days and weeks of Bitstamp - no comment ...

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
looks like the next big wall is at 92...

If that falls god forbid we might see 90
Jump to: