Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32803. (Read 26468779 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
▼ mtgoxUSD    95.7721    
▼ bitstampUSD    88.6900    
▼ btceUSD    88.5290    

Only a matter of time until MtGox follows.

I look forward to it. Maybe pick up another BTC or two on the falling knife.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
▼ mtgoxUSD    95.7721    
▼ bitstampUSD    88.6900    
▼ btceUSD    88.5290    

Only a matter of time until MtGox follows.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100

Hey Chartbuddy - don't know if there's a person behind the graphs, but seeing this I just wondered if you would be able to illustrate some other metric by the depth of the contour lines in the chart - trading volume?  Something like that?

Ok - sorry Smiley Must remember - read the thread before posting
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Interesting fights !

96 wall just got eaten.

was there a wall? .. on what side?  i'm just get out of my bed..

Just 100. Went down to 0.315. Just refilled.

Voodah, 100 isn't a wall. There are any number of people here who could put that up out of petty cash.

1000 is a wall

5000 is a wallzilla wall  Smiley

The ultimate wall. 160k btc last year  Grin

Doing it wrong  Roll Eyes

Now, that's a monster wall, and interesting too because 160k in coins is a special number to someone who comments here occasionally.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
It will probably keep going up until Gox adds it and as atlantis grows.

You really think that drive will last until gox will make a new announcement? The price comes down and then the announcement comes and then the price goes back up. It's called goxxing. It's easy to trade if you're the one that controls the market.

Well Gox assured everyone they will add litecoin probably within a month. No way to know exactly when so everyone is getting ready.

They didn't assure anything, they just said they were currently looking at July for possibly adding litecoin to the exchange but didn't make any promises.
Observing small breakdowns in BTC price on other exchanges. Now we see if Gox will have any reaction.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
Interesting fights !

96 wall just got eaten.

Voodah, 100 isn't a wall. There are any number of people here who could put that up out of petty cash.

1000 is a wall

the bid 100btc "wall" Smiley left the building..    not eaten.;  just left..

If you are bored LTC had a nice suckers rally today. (Like you can't already tell by the suckers making threads here Grin)

Why are they rallying? They shouldn't be being so pegged to btc as they are..

apparently not quite as pegged as though!

Are you saying they wanna be THE GUY ?

could be in 2 years we are see-ing BTC as fractions of LTC, if the inter tubes has taught us one thing, its the first majour out the gate always falls, Mosaic fell, most pre microsoft os fell to minor players, nokia fell, xerox parc os fell,......NeXT fell, Basic fell....the list goes on...

Then again, Litecoin doesn't have a cool enough name. If they make Galactic credits however, I'm in!
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Interesting fights !

96 wall just got eaten.

1000 is a wall

The ultimate wall. 160k btc last year  Grin

Doing it wrong  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
If you are bored LTC had a nice suckers rally today. (Like you can't already tell by the suckers making threads here Grin)

could be in 2 years we are see-ing BTC as fractions of LTC, if the inter tubes has taught us one thing, its the first majour out the gate always falls, Mosaic fell, most pre microsoft os fell to minor players, nokia fell, xerox parc os fell,......NeXT fell, Basic fell....the list goes on...
Activity: 127

You really think that drive will last until gox will make a new announcement? The price comes down and then the announcement comes and then the price goes back up. It's called goxxing. It's easy to trade if you're the one that controls the market.

Well Gox assured everyone they will add litecoin probably within a month. No way to know exactly when so everyone is getting ready.
Activity: 238

Activity: 266

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022

apparently not quite as pegged as thought!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

mtgox mentioned Litecoin, yes  it's that pathetic.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I'd be a lot poorer if I couldn't transfer between exchanges.

But it is slower and with higher fees than before right?
Interesting fights !

96 wall just got eaten.

1000 is a wall

I know but consider volume < 10k and this being deadtown... sooome activity.. meh.. i'm bored..
Jump to: