Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32804. (Read 26468779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Interesting fights !

96 wall just got eaten.

was there a wall? .. on what side?  i'm just get out of my bed..

Just 100. Went down to 0.315. Just refilled.

Voodah, 100 isn't a wall. There are any number of people here who could put that up out of petty cash.

1000 is a wall

5000 is a wallzilla wall  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Interesting fights !

96 wall just got eaten.

Just 100. Went down to 0.315. Just refilled.
Activity: 411
Interesting fights !

96 wall just got eaten.

Activity: 266
Interesting fights !

96 wall just got eaten.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I'd be a lot poorer if I couldn't transfer between exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Not enough activity in here so to get things rolling again...

pic

Any credence to our triangle we will solve in around 48 hours following the breakdown observed on Bitstamp? We are trading over 7% higher on Gox at this time, a price not followed on any other exchanges?

Is it possible the price is being kept artificially higher on the high volume exchange? Why?

http://www.coindesk.com/what-to-expect-at-bitcoin-london-2013/

Ok, so why have we not seen an increase in price on all the other exchanges?
Because for many the only way to withdraw fiat from Gox - is to withdraw BTC from  Gox and sell for other exchanges. There's so little of proposals purchase , a kind of dumping for the down in price other exchanges (collusion to buy coins for less of the market)

it works this way, not vice versa, as everyone here speak IMHO

No sorry it's not. if that were true Litecoin could never have risen the way it did. People transfer fiat to and from other exchanges all the time,
legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 502

pic

Any credence to our triangle we will solve in around 48 hours following the breakdown observed on Bitstamp? We are trading over 7% higher on Gox at this time, a price not followed on any other exchanges?

Is it possible the price is being kept artificially higher on the high volume exchange? Why?

Because for many the only way to withdraw fiat from Gox - is to withdraw BTC from  Gox and sell for other exchanges. There's so little of proposals purchase , a kind of dumping for the down in price other exchanges (collusion to buy coins for less of the market)

it works this way, not vice versa, as everyone here speak IMHO
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

pic

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

pic

legendary
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
All the other exchanges are around 90 but gox is 97, this is standard since they stopped USD outgoing wires. Arbitrage is no longer possible since OKPay and others have stopped working with Bitcoin. So to transfer would take days or someone would need cash in other accounts, which would dry up, be slow to fund, and have fees to fund. There is less selling on gox because withdrawals have to wait indefinitely(or a week?). So the only selling pressure is from speculation or people willing to wait a long time for withdrawals because of the higher price. That is my take on it.
Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Nah man,  volume is Z-axis, time is Y- axis (depth)
Activity: 70
Thanks for taking the time to break that down for me momobitcoin.  That really helps me enjoy this thread a lot more, thanks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Holy shit, everyone should buy. Buy now! The news I just heard, I swear BTC is going to skyrocket very soon!

.......now spreading HEP (Hope, Encouragement, Positivity) screw FUD jump on board the HEP train!

Mmmm, like the idea, but the name HEP sounds like it's a nickname for Hepatitis!  Undecided

lol, now that you mention it. Any alternate ideas?

Happiness, Optimism, Positivity, Encouragement   Grin

Winner. I'm on board with this.
legendary
Activity: 70

Am I wasting my time trying to understand this without 3D glasses?  Would like to know what point of the post is my reason for asking.
Jump to: