Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32819. (Read 26468627 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 530
all the bear talk. tststs.

what has this thread come to?

yup.
It's because of your $180 prediction that instilled hope of course. Cheesy

The $180 prediction will come true... whether in 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.

For ~ 75 million people that prediction is irelevant

Which 75 million people? I don't think it's irrelevant to anyone. Bitcoin is an amazing invention... the bears are losing site of that, and people who haven't heard of bitcoins will be affected by their existence whether they realize it or not.

the usual 75mils that go to heaven each 12 months Smiley
>>weak hands
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
So much butthurt around here!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

yup.

The $180 prediction will come true... whether in 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.

Which 75 million people? I don't think it's irrelevant to anyone. Bitcoin is an amazing invention... the bears are losing site of that, and people who haven't heard of bitcoins will be affected by their existence whether they realize it or not.

Bitcoins work, even in heaven. Prove me wrong.
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

yup.

legendary

yup.

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

yup.

I'm still bullish. $80 will likely hold, $50 for sure.

And we'll see 1 oz gold / BTC next year.

But then again: I'm not a good analyst by any means. Fundamentals count for me and I stubbornly held on to my coins on the way down in 2011.

The bears may laugh at me now.
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

yup.

legendary

yup.

legendary
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
So, where we are landing now?  Undecided
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
if you think it's overpriced why don't you sell up and fuck off.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
So someone wants to unload huge coinage and is propping up buy side to pick off anything offered above his fake walls? Since gox has usd delays he can bleed it out slowly over two weeks. I've been scratching my head at this market for days now and can only come up with this.

You have a point here. Eyes often glued on clarkmoody, that strategy makes sense, previous support at 100 was removed just before passing it. Lets see how the walls at 95 act.

Those fake buy walls are actually a huge risk for the wall owner.  He thinks he's just propping up the price for his smaller sells, but if another whale wants to cash out, he can easily sell into them and the wall owner will be stuck with 3K extra coins that he can't unload.

There's whales, and there's leviathan.  Now that Bitcoin is a currency, it is fair game for the Federal Reserve to toy with as well.

Not true.

The FED would require themselves to own a large number of BTC in order to influence the price either up or down. To do that they would have to buy a large number of BTC from the general populace.

This is the exact opposite situation with FIAT, where the FED "coordinates" actions with other central banks and do not have to actually own a foreign currency in order to manipulate the price. Instead they just do swaps with other governments.

Today the FED have no BTC, so they can not affect the price. For them to get enough would require such a large buy  that the price would skyrocket....

and you dont think they havent been buying for months now?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

yup.

Where do you stand Adam?

Target price for Jan 2014?
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

yup.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Have a great weekend, guys!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

yup.
donator
Merit: 1019

Merit: 508
So how many cheap coins are you people buyimg already? 100's? 1000's?
LOL...
Cheap coins? We've got a long way down until coins are cheap.
I don't see any cheap coins yet, not even at Bitstamp.

Right, i expected this answer. Because this is the standard answer i get everytime when i ask that question.

Bitcoin goes down, people here are extremely happy and scream about cheap coins, you ask them how much they bought, they tell you they're not buying yet.
Yeah, waiting for them to get a lot cheaper. Which is the thing to do when they are quite overvalued.

I have bids starting in the 77-80 range to catch the next bull trap, but most coins will be bought far lower.
Activity: 672
I don't see any cheap coins yet, not even at Bitstamp.

Right, i expected this answer. Because this is the standard answer i get everytime when i ask that question.

Bitcoin goes down, people here are extremely happy and scream about cheap coins, you ask them how much they bought, they tell you they're not buying yet.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
So how many cheap coins are you people buyimg already? 100's? 1000's?

As I said before, I'll start buying at 80 and will sell my way there.
Jump to: