Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32820. (Read 26468630 times)

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Here's something to think about. $99 coins are expensive, $101 coins are cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Oh, and one more thing: positive divergences in indicators on the way down.

@ShroomsKit

Sorry you don't like my opinion. Sad

I don't think you're far off.
N12
donator
I don't see any cheap coins yet, not even at Bitstamp.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
So how many cheap coins are you people buyimg already? 100's? 1000's?

It's so odd. Something doesn't add up.
I see the same group of people going crazy because it's a cheap coin oppertunity but i have the feeling they are never actually buying.
They certainly don't say so here.
N12
donator
We've had 4 years of buying oppertunities. Let's get over it and make money by Bitcoin going up instead of going down.
We had that and we overdid it in the parabola from 13 to 266, now it's doing what is healthy, correct.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
You seem to be unable to grasp the concept that bitcoin is highly overvalued right now. Its already had its time to go up. Maybe in the future it will have more room to grow, but not now -- not without coming back down.
Below 88.14, this market is going to be priced below a billion dollars again.

This isn't a billion dollar market and it never has been. People are painfully beginning to realize.

But what is the realistic number?

I don't even know how to fairly assess this. I mean, even if 90% of the market is speculation money, that's still market.. and every single market out there has it.

And I wonder; if we were to magically remove all speculation money, where would we be? pre 2011 boom price?

How much btc is actually circulating in the economy as opposed to trading, speculation and hoarding?

If we remove speculation, there is little to no market left.

Blitz­ is just depressed thats all, a good buying opportunity; thats what every bitcoin crash has ever been / will ever be, the big the crash the better the buying opportunity.  Cool

+1

We've had 4 years of buying oppertunities. Let's get over it and make money by Bitcoin going up instead of going down.
legendary
It's also a former low, next ones are 79 and 50. So if we break it, sure, it's going to be a resistance.

In your opinion how far down are we goin.

You seriously think he would know? Come on...

He should at least have an opinion.

Sure, but it would worth as much as your own opinion since nobody knows where Bitcoin will go.

But that's the game isn't it. What good is an opinion unexpressed?

In his case a lot.

N12
donator
Oh, and one more thing: positive divergences in indicators on the way down.

@ShroomsKit

Sorry you don't like my opinion. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008

This isn't a billion dollar market and it never has been. People are painfully beginning to realize.

I don't even know how to fairly assess this. I mean, even if 90% of the market is speculation money, that's still market.. and every single market out there has it.

And I wonder; if we were to magically remove all speculation money, where would we be? pre 2011 boom price?

How much btc is actually circulating in the economy as opposed to trading, speculation and hoarding?

Blitz­ is just depressed thats all, a good buying opportunity; thats what every bitcoin crash has ever been / will ever be, the big the crash the better the buying opportunity.  Cool

+1
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

It's also a former low, next ones are 79 and 50. So if we break it, sure, it's going to be a resistance.

Sure, but it would worth as much as your own opinion since nobody knows where Bitcoin will go.

In his case a lot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary
Lol, panic sale of ltc on btc-e based on that cnn blog btc-e article... dear God, what kind of morons are in crypto community, lol

Thats hilarious! I saw it was down a bit earlier, I thought by now people would realize blogs=/=news.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Lol, panic sale of ltc on btc-e based on that cnn blog btc-e article... dear God, what kind of morons are in crypto community, lol

Edit: actually his predictions are so ridiculous that any random guess of yours will probably make more sense.
N12
donator

Hard to say, somewhat lower than 50 assuming the massive triangle indeed broke down. What one should be looking for is a final capitulation spike down occuring on extreme daily volumes with some or most of the former bulls displaying an extremely negative sentiment. It's probably going to be a rough and long ride though with many bull traps.
legendary

Jump to: