Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32834. (Read 26468516 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Mr. 125 ask walls seems to be intentionally pushing us down now. Some of his asks at 104.X9 have been pulled, as well as his 105.X9 asks, but he has "re-inforced" his previously partially eaten asks at 102.89 & .99, as well as put some new ones. -- one as low as 102.59.

Wonder if hes going to pull all of the asks and market order buy?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Just a note, on Bitcoin.de the number of coins for sale is usually around 4000 or so. It is now at 5,500. I've never seen it so high...
legendary
Antifragile
I disagree. The Germans really like security, stability and such. They are on bitcoin.de and perhaps bitstamp...
We could put a poll on the German forum. But don't mention my stereotype statement.  Cheesy
Believe me, the big money is where the big liquidity is, and that's MtGox. Certainly not bitcoin.de because that's not even an actual exchange. Anecdotically from people I know, I can speak for it being the case. Anyway, what are we even arguing about? Cheesy Not like it makes any difference whether they are on MtGox or on Bitstamp.

By the way, MtGox is probably the most trustworthy and secure exchange. And yes, I'm serious.

http://lyle.smu.edu/~tylerm/fc13.pdf

True regarding liquidity. I was thinking more about just purchasing and not trading. Bitcoin.de is a very interesting (albeit slow regarding buys and sells - 2 or 3 days) trading platform. It basically acts as an escrow service. They only hold the bitcoins and not the money. Money is transferred from buyer to seller (account to account). That right there gets around a lot of laws. Though I think they are in the process of getting their own bank. I would like to see this type of setup in the States. Again, it isn't for trading, but a great buying model.

I agree MtGox is the most secure.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I disagree. The Germans really like security, stability and such. They are on bitcoin.de and perhaps bitstamp...
We could put a poll on the German forum. But don't mention my stereotype statement.  Cheesy
Believe me, the big money is where the big liquidity is, and that's MtGox. Certainly not bitcoin.de because that's not even an actual exchange. Anecdotically from people I know, I can speak for it being the case. Anyway, what are we even arguing about? Cheesy Not like it makes any difference whether they are on MtGox or on Bitstamp.

By the way, MtGox is probably the most trustworthy and secure exchange. And yes, I'm serious.

http://lyle.smu.edu/~tylerm/fc13.pdf
legendary
legendary
Antifragile
While German news that Bitcoin can be cashed out after one year of holding (instead of paying 25% of taxes) is a bullish news for me, it could also mean that people that were thinking about sneaking out their early adopter coins now openly sell them via gox which would be bearish. Make of it what you want, for me it's definitely mid term bullish.

Most Germans have their BTC's in Germany or Europe, not on Gox.
Most Germans perhaps, but most Bitcoins in german hands? I'd bet you'll find them on MtGox, if anywhere.

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
While German news that Bitcoin can be cashed out after one year of holding (instead of paying 25% of taxes) is a bullish news for me, it could also mean that people that were thinking about sneaking out their early adopter coins now openly sell them via gox which would be bearish. Make of it what you want, for me it's definitely mid term bullish.

Most Germans perhaps, but most Bitcoins in german hands? I'd bet you'll find them on MtGox, if anywhere.
legendary
legendary
Antifragile

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The slow slide down continues.

(And we still haven't completed the 2 weeks of USD lock-in.)
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Learn to use [img width=200] people.  Tongue

I like big buds.
I did a compromise and change it to 500. Fine looking bud that is.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
You can call me an idiot, but I really believe that we are now we are in a moment of decision ascending triangle $ 3 range.

, see my trading video. Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGcO9BB87kE

in the same $ 2 in 2011 bottom - it was $ 60 at this time. And This whole bubble was faster (fast time)
 Undecided
legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 502

From the ruler: "Help Smokey Prevent Wildfires"

In case you weren't aware, this is smokey..... The bear:

This literally couldn't be a more bearish sign
again...  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
legendary
legendary
Antifragile
No matter where you draw the lines on the symmetrical triangle (Those two big candles have long wicks), looks like it has broken to the downside on the 4 hour chart. Let's see how it plays out.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
According to well-established sources:
If it keeps on raining
levee's going to break

This is what I'm afraid of...
Jump to: