Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32855. (Read 26468337 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
It's interesting how after buying everything up to $110 and selling everything down to $101 that the bids and asks filled the middle in again so quickly at a variety of prices, creating a market depth profile that looked like nothing had just happened.

I was thinking that same thing. Who's providing the stability?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Who are these whales slapping the market around?

It'd be lovely if any of these whales could make a guest appearance here (even in a throwaway account), and tell us a couple stories..

Cmon guys.. I know one of you out there is bound to be reading this...
Activity: 252
It's interesting how after buying everything up to $110 and selling everything down to $101 that the bids and asks filled the middle in again so quickly at a variety of prices, creating a market depth profile that looked like nothing had just happened.

Just screams fake support.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Are we really calling these guys whales at $1500-$5000??

You mean 1500 - 5000 coins right? If so, yes.

Yeah I read that post wrong.
Activity: 434
Those thousands coins bids/asks.... seems legit.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

Huh over 40k coins changed hands.  That's $4 million bucks
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
And we're back at 103. Like nothing happened. That was weird.

Just wait, the next spike will be to 120 or higher!

Why?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I wonder what the price would be without all this manipulation the last month or so. Just natural buying and selling.

A lot, lot lower.

I'd say a whale is 5k+

I suppose some might say 1millUSD/coin price but I think half a mill is sufficient for the tag Tongue+
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

You mean 1500 - 5000 coins right? If so, yes.
I wonder what the price would be without all this manipulation the last month or so. Just natural buying and selling.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Just wait, the next spike will be to 120 or higher!
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
The bid side all the way to 102 is getting heavy.
legendary
If the bears push us thru 100, we are in BIIIIIIG trouble.
legendary
This has to be bot action. Who's gonna do this manually with 1000's of coins within seconds with 15 seconds gox lag.

I cant see bots being trusted with this much money, and if they were, they wouldnt be so stupid.

This is rich guys clicking buttons.

Also bidders seem to be having a price war with each other while the asks cease to build at any significant rate.

3k on 103.

I cant believe there is this much money ready to move on Gox. Seriously, wtf?

11k on 100....

....  Huh
Activity: 784
50 BTC moves the market 5 bucks :-)

Looks like bull and bear sentiment is diverging -- some whales REALLY think we're going up, some REALLY think we are going down.  I don't believe a single player is manipulating both sides -- too expensive

Agreed. And both too dumb/panicky to drip feed their orders and save a load of money.

I suspect someone maybe using Gox as a escrowing agent, since they can't trust anyone else with such large sum of money....
This has to be bot action. Who's gonna do this manually with 1000's of coins within seconds with 15 seconds gox lag.

Either way, i bet someone lost a lot of money.
Activity: 434
50 BTC moves the market 5 bucks :-)

Looks like bull and bear sentiment is diverging -- some whales REALLY think we're going up, some REALLY think we are going down.  I don't believe a single player is manipulating both sides -- too expensive

Really a move like this should too expensive for anything.

We can't rely on logic here gentlemen.  Cheesy
Jump to: