Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32868. (Read 26468166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
forbes.com/sites/jonmatonis/2013/06/23/bitcoin-foundation-receives-cease-and-desist-order-from-california/

Bye, BTC Foundation

Let them take some heat for all the others with less legal backing. This might be the test if the foundation is worth the donations they receive. If they opt for claims that delay a decision on the case for years, they will not get my money for years.

California’s Department of Financial Institutions decided to issue a cease and desist warning to conference organizer Bitcoin Foundation for allegedly engaging in the business ...
thanks for the warning lol!

weird news is weird

bitcoin will go UP! Wink

It's quite stupid to try to call a bureaucrats bluff.
The reason bureaucracy has been so successful historically is that you lose even if you do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
@MickeyT2008 : Thanks Wink Now we just need another "situation" to inspire a new song  Cheesy
I like the songs but I'm not sure we need any more situations like that!

I did okay by changing my tiny BTC stash on MtGox into LTC on BTC-e but I must say it's a lot more civilised here than it is in the BTC-e trollbox, I can't imagine any of them putting a song like that together.

Anyway, I'm off to bed so goodnight everyone, it's very late here in the UK

@MtGox - I'll be back
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
forbes.com/sites/jonmatonis/2013/06/23/bitcoin-foundation-receives-cease-and-desist-order-from-california/

Bye, BTC Foundation

Let them take some heat for all the others with less legal backing. This might be the test if the foundation is worth the donations they receive. If they opt for claims that delay a decision on the case for years, they will not get my money for years.

California’s Department of Financial Institutions decided to issue a cease and desist warning to conference organizer Bitcoin Foundation for allegedly engaging in the business ...
thanks for the warning lol!

weird news is weird

bitcoin will go UP! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
@MickeyT2008 : Thanks Wink Now we just need another "situation" to inspire a new song  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com

Bye, BTC Foundation

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
@TheKoziTwo:  Contrary to recent comments I think those songs of yours on Youtube rock, and you can tell that to the girl that sang them from me too.

For those who don't know them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ku1A5Ox8U

It makes a nice change to hear a song about something that matters to you.

I don't write often on this thread but I read it a lot, I only write when I have something to say.
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Bye, BTC Foundation

Did you read the article ?

TL;DR - so much fail in California
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

Bye, BTC Foundation

Did you read the article ?
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
FYI: those tickers exist since ages ago. And MtGox has an api for other scam coins apart from LTC. It's a pretty pointless fact, as they already had that ticker 6 months ago.

Ah okay. Still I can track them and watch closely now. Smiley

It will be too late when they start working with ltc  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
FYI: those tickers exist since ages ago. And MtGox has an api for other scam coins apart from LTC. It's a pretty pointless fact, as they already had that ticker 6 months ago.

Ah okay. Still I can track them and watch closely now. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Metacoin Enthusiast

Bye, BTC Foundation
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
FYI: those tickers exist since ages ago. And MtGox has an api for other scam coins apart from LTC.

Ok, try to check some other coins. For example, FTC:
http://data.mtgox.com/api/1/FTCUSD/ticker

Code:
{"result":"error","error":"Unknown item requested","token":"invalid_item"}

Mmm... maybe XRP? Why not?
http://data.mtgox.com/api/1/XRPUSD/ticker

Code:

TRC? http://data.mtgox.com/api/1/TRCUSD/ticker
Code:

Only LTC and NMC (namecoin) APIs are working:
http://data.mtgox.com/api/1/LTCUSD/ticker
http://data.mtgox.com/api/1/NMCUSD/ticker

Code:
{"result":"success","return":{"high":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"low":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"avg":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"vwap":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"vol":{"value":"0.00000000","value_int":"0","display":"0.00\u00a0NMC","display_short":"0.00\u00a0NMC","currency":"NMC"},"last_local":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"last_orig":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"last_all":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"last":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"buy":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"sell":{"value":"0.00000","value_int":"0","display":"$0.00","display_short":"$0.00","currency":"USD"},"item":"NMC","now":"1372024293042025"}}

EDIT: Is Namecoin a scamcoin? Of course no. If MtGox is also intended to start working with NMC in the future, it's also very good news.

Activity: 476
And back to 502. Cheesy

Try clearing your cookies? It's working for me.

maybe cache?

Still 502 for me.

Yeah I have that problem sometimes, and clearing cookies and cache does it for me most times.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
It was up briefly then back to 502, working now though.
Jump to: