Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32879. (Read 26468056 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
When it gets there I wonder what sentiment will be like ?

I suspect bearish.

Mine will be bullish.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can we put up some more insane walls? Because no matter what happens we need to make sure Bitcoin won't go up and make us money. That would just be bad!

While there is volatility, there is money to be made! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Can we put up some more insane walls? Because no matter what happens we need to make sure Bitcoin won't go up and make us money. That would just be bad!

I have a great news for you then: BTCUSD will fall to $75 within FIVE days.

When it gets there I wonder what sentiment will be like ?

I suspect bearish.
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

I have a great news for you then: BTCUSD will fall to $75 within FIVE days.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Which is the best alternative to Mt. Gox? Campbx? Reviews?

CampBX liquidity is shit.  I get what they are doing with the dark pools, but it actually just makes it less likely for me to execute a trade when I know most of the orders aren't displayed - and it makes the order book look as though liquidity is even worse that it already is (which is really bad).

I used to use them and gox but prefer bitfinex over both now
Activity: 448
CampBX indeed lacks liquidity.

Deposit and withdrawal options are solid, though. Dwolla, bank account, USPS money order by mail, personal check by mail, etc.
Activity: 238
Which is the best alternative to Mt. Gox? Campbx? Reviews?

CampBX liquidity is shit.  I get what they are doing with the dark pools, but it actually just makes it less likely for me to execute a trade when I know most of the orders aren't displayed - and it makes the order book look as though liquidity is even worse that it already is (which is really bad).
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
If watching the missing walls gets boring, check out the latest gossip! (20 pages long Tongue)  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/garr255werner-auction-shilling-238474

Can we get an instigator tag?
Maybe a gossiper tag?

I mean everyone is all about tags these days. You can just make mine an "asshole" tag.
Activity: 371
All markets are going downwards (maybe crash) really SOON.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CwYbZb1WpM

Maybe it is time to buy cheap bitcoins on bitstamp and hope for a big peak in a few days

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why bother with Bitcoinchat IRC? Coinchat pays you to bang on your keyboard  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Bullshit? I wanted to get at least one. I think they are very useful.

I have used one for several months. They are a fantastic security device.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Bullshit? I wanted to get at least one. I think they are very useful.
Activity: 288
ManualMiner
i got that mail too for a free yubikey, but didn't claim it as i just use google auth

i got it too, but i consider it bullshit.
Activity: 728
If watching the missing walls gets boring, check out the latest gossip! (20 pages long Tongue)  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/garr255werner-auction-shilling-238474

Thanks for the link. It is providing entertainment indeed. :-)
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Activity: 518
2. Or they all are on IRC trying to understand what really is going on

How can I connect to their IRC channel?
Activity: 728
Where are the people in this thread?

1. It's summer weekend. Only losers like me are reading this.
2. Or they all are on IRC trying to understand what really is going on
Jump to: