Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32880. (Read 26468049 times)

Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
Karpeles will massively sell when it hits LTC/USD=3$ Tongue

Who is that and how do you know?
MtGox's fat boss - I was joking about how good he is in running his business...

Ah ok.

Offtopic: can someone explain to me why my transaction is not confirming? I sent some Bitcoin somewhere and paid a 0.01 fee. This was almost 1 hour ago and still not 1 confirmation.
Why is that happening?

The hashrate is flying all over the place.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Ah ok.

Off topic: can someone explain to me why my transaction is not confirming? I sent some Bitcoin somewhere and paid a 0.01 fee. This was almost 1 hour ago and still not 1 confirmation.
Why is that happening?
legendary
Activity: 1498

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Which is the best alternative to Mt. Gox? Campbx? Reviews?

Certainly an obvious option if you're in the US. I'm not much of a trader, but never had a problem. And they're easy to get fiat to. Either Dwolla or overnight them a certified check. Either way is faster and cheaper than a bank wire.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

I'd say Bitstamp. Second most volume, no drama at all, fast deposits and a ticket response < 24 h.

Shopify is serious, asked them for confirmation:

Hey XX!

Thanks for writing.

At this time I don't have any more information regarding the integration, other than if it moves forward I'll be happy to let you know.

take care,

Christian G., Shopify Guru
@shopify.com
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

Now, why would anyone want to advertise that they potentially have lots of money on them?

Hence the supernode secret handshake.

Richy_T - You made me LOL more than in years past.

This is for you. https://soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-bitcoin-baron-v1-ssl

And in honor of this thread, be careful of Gox:

Activity: 798

Now, why would anyone want to advertise that they potentially have lots of money on them?

I think this one is a metaphor  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
OMG LTC ON GOX IN JULY

BUY BUY BULY BUY BUy bUYBUY
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
i got that mail too for a free yubikey, but didn't claim it as i just use google auth

You can sell the code.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Essential bitcoin accessory for any bitcoin trader on the go. Buy something nice before the weekend dip.

Let me know if you guys want to organize a group buy. iPhone 4/4s/5 and Samsung s3/s4 available.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2542747

legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Dear Mt. Gox Customers and Bitcoiners,

7) The new trading engine is finished, is smokin’ fast, and is currently undergoing bench tests. We’re looking forward to deploying it very soon.

Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
i got that mail too for a free yubikey, but didn't claim it as i just use google auth
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
It's the first time I read about a security breach @Gox, but it's true, that users reported, they received a YubiKey for free. Google shows up nothing and I didn't receive any mail either.

I like their new press release. Wink

Edit: some nice rumors from reddit:

Shopify is adding bitcoin support "soon," says Shopify

Hey *******! Christian here from the Guru team. Glad to help you out….
I have no specific timeline for you other than "soon". We're testing it right now and I've added your email address to the list of people to be notified when it's live.
I hope that helps! If there's anything else I can do for you, please just hit reply!
Christian G., Shopify Guru @shopify.com
legendary
Activity: 1428
if you switch to euro on mtgox and sell btc, then you got eur, right? eur withdrawal is not suspended? so if us users convert to euros, the bank doesnt have the same work? i´d rather believe us withdrawals are suspended, cause they dont wanna take the risk to wire to the US..

That's nonsense as you can wire Euros to the US as well.

If your bank is in Europe then Gox can send you a Sepa transfer,although there are much delay issues..
Swift transfers, whether in Euro or other currencies is in limbo just like USD.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
if you switch to euro on mtgox and sell btc, then you got eur, right? eur withdrawal is not suspended? so if us users convert to euros, the bank doesnt have the same work? i´d rather believe us withdrawals are suspended, cause they dont wanna take the risk to wire to the US..

That's nonsense as you can wire Euros to the US as well.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
ManualMiner
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Essential bitcoin accessory for any bitcoin trader on the go. Buy something nice before the weekend dip.

Let me know if you guys want to organize a group buy. iPhone 4/4s/5 and Samsung s3/s4 available.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2542747
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Quote from: mtgox
"taking one for the team"

hahaha oh wow.

what a joke.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: