Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32909. (Read 26467764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Hmm.. Clark Moody is disconnecting quite often, btct.co shows CloudFlare information..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ku1A5Ox8U
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Hmm.. Clark Moody is disconnecting quite often, btct.co shows CloudFlare information..
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Sure it's boring but it wouldn't expect it to be anywhere outside 95-115 for the next week or so. There was a bit of buying pressure building up, but it only got the price up a handful of dollar. The order book looks pretty balanced now. Patience is the the word my fellow bitcoiners.

@electromucus
It was obvious for everybody, the order book was rather unbalanced. But we're at 106 as we speak, it's not like it was easy to spot the peak.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Hitting a high in the same month 55% up from day 1 that's pretty incredible if you think about it imagine timing that one right! The past few weeks have been a stalemate.  No such short trading opportunity for a while

What are you talking about? 100-> 110 in 2 days.
That was not only pretty profitable but also utterly predictable on my watch.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think those consecutive 200B dumps are people holding moderate positions exiting their position because they don't believe in $110+ before a dump to like $104.

I don't believe in it either, but I think manipulation will have us see 120 "stable" by Friday.
Activity: 98
Maybe so, I just wish I could of followed suit to short my bitcoins though and buy more coins cheaper. I have 91 BTC with a goal of 100, just need a nice predictable drop Tongue
then wait till 180...
So once we tag 180, I wait for it to drop? Ok, I can handle that. Maybe I'll just keep an eye for any parabolic increases that beg for correction Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The % is really small compared to when i first got on this train in Feb lol.

BTC finding its legs how cute.

The % of what?

The volatility, the past few weeks have been boring range wise, look at the past 30 days

30 Day history
high: 136.00      low: 88.00

Past week
high: 113.30      low: 97.10

Hitting a high in the same month 55% up from day 1 that's pretty incredible if you think about it imagine timing that one right! The past few weeks have been a stalemate.  No such short trading opportunity for a while
Maybe so, I just wish I could of followed suit to short my bitcoins though and buy more coins cheaper. I have 91 BTC with a goal of 100, just need a nice predictable drop Tongue

You could probably bet on one now Smiley or half bet ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

The % of what?

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
then wait till 180...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
but.. when miners dump too many btcs they attract the noobs panic sells.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Why are people dumping?? Why??

Miners need their pay check. And dumpers follow each other just like rallies.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why are people dumping?? Why??
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Quiet today, everyone waiting on the feds?

oh ya that BS article base on ramblings of a drunken fed.
Activity: 841
Quiet today, everyone waiting on the feds?
There is a lot of resistance in the 108 area. Looks like higher lows every time. I'm looking forward to 130 which is my break-even with acceptable profit mark Cheesy
Jump to: