Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32928. (Read 26467514 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just broke through 105.  I have a feeling this rally is going to go on for several hours.

we did not touch 105
Activity: 392
Just broke through 105.  I have a feeling this rally is going to go on for several hours.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Yes, still more in development too -- I've seen 3 or 4 others bubbling up. Quite competitive.

Bear in mind that they all use instant payment methods too -- no wire transfers....

Is one of those exchanges larger volume than btcnCNY? That's the only chinese one I see on bitcoincharts/bitcoinity.

Not yet.
Activity: 252

If we break to the upside, I will buy in at a loss with a predetermined schedule. I am not nearly as sure of the probability and timescale of my $300k prediction as before. However, IF crypto takes over fiat, there is still no realistic way to do it without Bitcoin reaching $300k. (Or I would still like to hear the reasoning  Grin )

Glad to hear your rehabilitation is progressing. Keep being strong.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Yes, still more in development too -- I've seen 3 or 4 others bubbling up. Quite competitive.

Bear in mind that they all use instant payment methods too -- no wire transfers....

Is one of those exchanges larger volume than btcnCNY? That's the only chinese one I see on bitcoincharts/bitcoinity.
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
I actually sold some BTC during the last 3 days. We have a giant wedge, which well may break to the upside, but as well it can break to the downside, which means we will viciously crash to $50 in the final capitulation. It is easy to sell bitcoins, and there are no support levels after 88 and 79. Many latecomers are still sitting on gains. Even all of my net purchases ever are green (I never net purchased above $100 after all) and my finger is becoming itchy. I always tend to think that I represent a group of people, and that group is now on the sell side, no chance to buy as we are already all-in.

If we break to the upside, I will buy in at a loss with a predetermined schedule. I am not nearly as sure of the probability and timescale of my $300k prediction as before. However, IF crypto takes over fiat, there is still no realistic way to do it without Bitcoin reaching $300k. (Or I would still like to hear the reasoning  Grin )
What's your target price there?
I just bought in again, don't see us breaking down to low numbers this week. Maybe later.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I actually sold some BTC during the last 3 days. We have a giant wedge, which well may break to the upside, but as well it can break to the downside, which means we will viciously crash to $50 in the final capitulation. It is easy to sell bitcoins, and there are no support levels after 88 and 79. Many latecomers are still sitting on gains. Even all of my net purchases ever are green (I never net purchased above $100 after all) and my finger is becoming itchy. I always tend to think that I represent a group of people, and that group is now on the sell side, no chance to buy as we are already all-in.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah, thanks BitPirate thats a really hand site

+1

You can view in Google Tranlsate as well http://bit.ly/19MkEKk
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Which Chinese exchange are people looking at?

Every single one ;-)

You can see them all here: http://btckan.com/price

USD price is second from left.

The weekend drop was already pretty reluctant TBH.

That's an amazing link, 9 RMB exchanges! The Chinese are really getting excited about Bitcoin.

The exchanges are growing, but the striking number that ought not be ignored is the futures volume.
It is approaching the volume of BTC-E.
Futures are where the price manipulation will be happening increasingly. 
https://796.com/reg/index/100231
KS
Activity: 448
so buying selling btc with  for ltc now. time to buy sell ltc...

Grin

KS
Activity: 448

Every single one ;-)

That's an amazing link, 9 RMB exchanges! The Chinese are really getting excited about Bitcoin.

+1

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Yeah, thanks BitPirate thats a really hand site
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Every single one ;-)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Wall at $105 looks attractive.
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Virtual economies and the use of virtual currencies intended as
alternatives to government
-
issued currencies are a recent phenomenon,
and the extent to which their use results in tax noncomp
liance is unknown. Given this uncertainty, available funding, and other priorities,
IRS made a reasoned decision not to implement a compliance approach
specific to virtual economies and currencies. However, IRS did see value in providing taxpayers with information on the tax consequences of virtual
economy transactions, a low
-
cost step to potentially mitigate some of the
noncompliance risk associated with such transactions. The uncertainty
about the extent virtual currencies are used in taxable transactions
and
any associated tax noncompliance means that costly compliance
activities are not merited at this time
. However, the fact that
misinformation is circulating and the possibility of growth in the use of
virtual currencies outside virtual economies suggest that it would be
prudent to take low
-
cost steps, if available, to mitigate potential
compliance risks. The type of information IRS provided about virtual
economy transactions is one model.

http://gao.gov/assets/660/654620.pdf

Rally may have some legs

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's me or we are having slightly more volume than lately?

Cheesy
Jump to: