Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32959. (Read 26467208 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Metacoin Enthusiast
Can someone explain the large Bid Ask imbalance - I mean it is easy to see but with so many bids (support?) right below the price and so few sells above the current price, shouldn't we be going up?
I've noticed it slowly had been building the last 2 or 3 days (as we went down.)

IAS

I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully it's a symptom of an upcoming rally
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Can someone explain the large Bid Ask imbalance - I mean it is easy to see but with so many bids (support?) right below the price and so few sells above the current price, shouldn't we be going up?
I've noticed it slowly had been building the last 2 or 3 days (as we went down.)

IAS
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well well well... sellers are back.

Edit: and gone again.  Angry
legendary
HODL OR DIE
fuck ya buy those cheap coins!  Cheesy

Pfft, I'm holding out for 8am Sunday morning GMT. Just wait for it...

I'm loading up on S.dice ( it crazy cheap these days, could be cuz they had bad luck last month and so their was no dividend )

Me too. Where are you buying? I'd like to avoid Popescu's shop (mpex)

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/order.php?symbol=SDICE

But they are a Popscu's pass through. Can't trust the bitcoin world imo.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

I'm loading up on S.dice ( it crazy cheap these days, could be cuz they had bad luck last month and so their was no dividend )

Me too. Where are you buying? I'd like to avoid Popescu's shop (mpex)
legendary
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
now everybody is waiting. next to zero volume...

and this is the reason we won't see anything.
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
ASICMINER shares are blowing UP! but i don't trust it, once the hardware sells run out, dividend & price might tank.

i own a small amount of ASICMINER, i'm waiting too see what happens to ASICMINER when the mining bubble pops.
Bah I know!  I went to buy a few shares yesterday and saw I had just missed the last 2.6...  Now I have to pay 3?  idk..  probly regret not buying a few to dump in a couple months after they double
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The bid ask imbalance looks a lot like the pre weekend dump setup from last week.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
ASICMINER shares are blowing UP! but i don't trust it, once the hardware sells run out, dividend & price might tank.

i own a small amount of ASICMINER, i'm waiting too see what happens to ASICMINER when the mining bubble pops.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Isn't it still running above expected value??

i'm not sure i haven't been keeping up... all i know is i didnt get my divident i looked at the thread quickly and someone said they had some losses for the month of MAY so no divide

I just noticed today their share price took a hit and with BTC being low as well, its a deal and a half! buy buy buy
legendary
HODL OR DIE

Isn't it still running above expected value??

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
fuck ya buy those cheap coins!  Cheesy

Jump to: