Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32954. (Read 26467268 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
What an incredible rally this was. Moved back to $104 with a powerful volume of ~5k coins.

I can feel the bullish market.  Roll Eyes

A good effort by whoever tried but it failed. Down we go.

Pretty big wall at $96.01, $1M in total. And its money that it was just added to the order book (check blockchained chart), not money already present in it that consolidated at that point.

Interesting times. Much more interesting than in 2011 I'd say.

Walls in bitcoin world have a peculiar tendency to disappear

Still good, it gives us a ballpark of what money people have on the sidelines. Sure, some is manipulation by sellers, but most are real.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
What an incredible rally this was. Moved back to $104 with a powerful volume of ~5k coins.

Pretty big wall at $96.01, $1M in total. And its money that it was just added to the order book (check blockchained chart), not money already present in it that consolidated at that point.

Yes, looks like it's gone already

I still see $1.03M at $96. And $1M of "new" money was added today to the order book. To give some context, that amount is the total fiat sitting at Bitstamps order book.

It may be a "fake" wall, but lately we have not seen many of those. We'll see. Interesting times nevertheless.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
A few lines of evidence say it's coming, nothing but blind hope to say it's not, I say : Baaaaa

Evidence? LOL. You only have blind hope yourself. We'll see, you keep your fiat and I'll keep my coins. Smiley

We define evidence and hope differently, a few of the highlights:

2 month volume chart:

nothing to see here.

updated chart, dashed line is extrapolated - in case you missed it, the price is still going down... Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I really liked the 16k wall at 95. It appeared and then 30 seconds later a buy was executed that took us to 110 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Activity: 252

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
you're a bear now Huh  wtf did they do?   Cry
lol

MtGox can do wire transfer to anywhere in the world including US

people are selling because they are scared

And so they should be, because of the size of the post-bubble correction coming.

In the words of the inimitable George Bush Jnr "fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice....doh!"  Cheesy

Or perhaps you should be greedy when others are fearful. Wink

I will sell some of my coins when I see an opportunity I can't miss, but I'm not following the sheep mentality and help this 'crash' become a self-fulfilling prophecy just because some people believe it has to go just like in 2011 and want to convince everyone to sell just so they can get cheap coins themselves. Bitcoin doesn't care what anyone wants.

This. This group has rapidly turned into bear circle-jerk.

The reality is, we're over 60% down from our all-time high, our exchange footprint is increasing, the regulatory situation looks clearer and better than a month ago, and there is buying pressure despite attempted manipulation by dumpers. Now is, for all intents and purposes, a fantastic entry point.
legendary

Activity: 434

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
A few lines of evidence say it's coming, nothing but blind hope to say it's not, I say : Baaaaa

Evidence? LOL. You only have blind hope yourself. We'll see, you keep your fiat and I'll keep my coins. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

"Correction is coming there's a panic int he air" - The Proudhon song Wink
lol

And so they should be, because of the size of the post-bubble correction coming.

In the words of the inimitable George Bush Jnr "fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice....doh!"  Cheesy

I will sell some of my coins when I see an opportunity I can't miss, but I'm not following the sheep mentality and help this 'crash' become a self-fulfilling prophecy just because some people believe it has to go just like in 2011 and want to convince everyone to sell just so they can get cheap coins themselves. Bitcoin doesn't care what anyone wants.

Who the believe? The one quoting the oracle of Omaha or the one quoting George Bush .... Wink

That's unfair, George Bush has provided us with some of the best quotes in history... Cheesy
lol

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
lol

Who the believe? The one quoting the oracle of Omaha or the one quoting George Bush .... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
lol

10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

I did two international wires from MtGox this week - the first one arrived the next day. The second one is yet to arrive, I suspect it will arrive on Monday.

Hey I'm not trying to bash gox in any way, like I said up until then never had an issue.
just saying that shit can happen and my funds are not with me....
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
http://blockchained.com/depth_mtgox_15d.png

Big jump in the bid sum, but will it be reflected in the price? I'm not confident.
legendary

lol

mmm good luck with that.
I made a withdrawal pre bubble burst and have yet to receive funds....

I did two international wires from MtGox this week - the first one arrived the next day. The second one is yet to arrive, I suspect it will arrive on Monday.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: