Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32955. (Read 26467275 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
I made at least 3 reasonably big withdrawals (5 figures each) post bubble burst and I received the money in 2/3 days. SEPA transfers. In that sense Gox works like a charm for me, I guess that being fully verified and having requested to have the higher limits help?

me to, even more then 3, amounts varied, received them all except for that one....
never received within 2-3 days though. usually within 2 weeks
since then I'm not risking it. still a ticket open and they are still looking in to it. They have no way of crediting it back to the gox account...
only a few coins on there and always witdraw in BTC now...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To me, it looks like it is going down now.. Many of the bulls think speculatively that by selling now, it is easy to buy back later. While this thinking is wishful (not all of them can buy the coins back - sub-100 or even at all(!!)), it is enough to take the price down in a long slide to around $50.

Only the growing usage will save bitcoin now. It may take months before it catches up. We are 2 months to the bear market now, I would not be surprised for 2 more months. 4 more would be a surprise.

Don't sell your coins. In 2011 only the ones lost who sold. I bought about BTC5000 then from somebody who could have held onto his treasure but chose to throw it away for a pittance. Read my threads (links in the sig). Don't sell.

You can't be sure the guy who sold you 5000 Bitcoin didn't buy double that back at the bottom.

Maybe he did, but not in a lump sum so there isn't a rally? It makes sense for him to keep the downtrend going until he is almost out of fiat.

Yeah, somebody did buy thousands of coins at the final capitulation.

If there is one in the coming weeks, be sure to have your $$ ready. You're given one chance (if any).  Even though I feel bearish, I still know the only sure way to get fiat out Mt.Gox is to buy bitcoins with it. So all the money is still there, and (real) asks are disappearing.

My bearishness is also partly because of my living condition.

you're a bear now Huh  wtf did they do?   Cry
lol

MtGox can do wire transfer to anywhere in the world including US

people are selling because they are scared

And so they should be, because of the size of the post-bubble correction coming.

In the words of the inimitable George Bush Jnr "fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice....doh!"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

lol

Indeed. They assimilated rpietila! Bastards!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

lol

mmm good luck with that.
I made a withdrawal pre bubble burst and have yet to receive funds....

I made at least 3 reasonably big withdrawals (5 figures each) post bubble burst and I received the money in 2/3 days. SEPA transfers. In that sense Gox works like a charm for me, I guess that being fully verified and having requested to have the higher limits help?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

I think this only represents a smaller number of all Gox users, but according to the MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] thread cashing out isn't that smooth at all.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

lol

mmm good luck with that.
I made a withdrawal pre bubble burst and have yet to receive funds....

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
To me, it looks like it is going down now.. Many of the bulls think speculatively that by selling now, it is easy to buy back later. While this thinking is wishful (not all of them can buy the coins back - sub-100 or even at all(!!)), it is enough to take the price down in a long slide to around $50.

Only the growing usage will save bitcoin now. It may take months before it catches up. We are 2 months to the bear market now, I would not be surprised for 2 more months. 4 more would be a surprise.

Don't sell your coins. In 2011 only the ones lost who sold. I bought about BTC5000 then from somebody who could have held onto his treasure but chose to throw it away for a pittance. Read my threads (links in the sig). Don't sell.

You can't be sure the guy who sold you 5000 Bitcoin didn't buy double that back at the bottom.

Maybe he did, but not in a lump sum so there isn't a rally? It makes sense for him to keep the downtrend going until he is almost out of fiat.

If there is one in the coming weeks, be sure to have your $$ ready. You're given one chance (if any).  Even though I feel bearish, I still know the only sure way to get fiat out Mt.Gox is to buy bitcoins with it. So all the money is still there, and (real) asks are disappearing.

lol

This sounds market bullish, be still my beating heart for things are back to normal  Wink

Drop the price to 99 again and I'll purchase 20k USD of bitcoins.

Quite a claim to make, you don't have to prove anything but it would be cool to see some proof that you actually bought 200BTC once we touch 99.

Not really the point. This was more a reference to investment advice from our resident supernode in a different thread. Besides, posting any financial or investment accounts on public forum strictly for bragging rights is plain silly. I couldn't even show you a single wallet as I split my coins between them in case of an attack.

Here is the wallet I use to play Bitvegas with if you like: 19SrbiDqiLiv9hUD39LZReNUHHga1LRcrM
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

This sounds market bullish, be still my beating heart for things are back to normal  Wink

Drop the price to 99 again and I'll purchase 20k USD of bitcoins.

Quite a claim to make, you don't have to prove anything but it would be cool to see some proof that you actually bought 200BTC once we touch 99.

Drop the price to 99 again and I'm all in on fiat
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340

Yes, I just did the same ...
And now it's time for me to admit that I am wrong !
Oops ... apologies for being patronising - that misconception was firmly rooted in my head

Respect for the honesty Smiley Nice one

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Ok I'm looking at that chart. It confirms what I said. And now?

Yes, I just did the same ...
And now it's time for me to admit that I am wrong !
Oops ... apologies for being patronising - that misconception was firmly rooted in my head

Moving swiftly on after being schooled ...

It's an odd measure ... gotta go away and get my head round what that actually means in absolute terms rather than trends

LOL that gif is priceless. Grin And thanks for being honest and admit you were wrong, not many are able to do that on a public forum. You have my respect for that. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Our perma-bull is feeling bearish. I feel odd, like a terror has gripped my very bones. Sold 20% of all bitcoins, heres hoping I can short.

Same thoughts. Sad to hear, as I loved those ultra bullish bold predictions.

rpietila, why do you come up with this conclusion now? Nothing fundamental has changed and the only argument one could come up would be "we didn't skyrock already, that's why".

Our perma-bull is feeling bearish. I feel odd, like a terror has gripped my very bones. Sold 20% of all bitcoins, heres hoping I can short.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Uhh, guys...

this is the game plan for the next 364 days

100$ a coin Cheesy

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Jump to: