Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32974. (Read 26467035 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Methinks, we'll have another Weeeeeeeeeeeeee tonite  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think Bitstamp is likely to drop harder than Gox during drops because of shorting via BFX.
Activity: 476
Does anyone have a link to a site where I can see how many bitcoins were bought/sold in the past few hours? I remember seeing a screen shot to one. Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
phase 2: first bull trap
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
Activity: 420
Whoa! Shitstorm is early this week. It's getting to be so you can't even go out to see a matinee anymore. LOL

bitstamp going a bit bipolar
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Fasten your seatbelts.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
However, $50 coins may bankrupt you if the market never recovers.
2011 survivors know better. Both during the periods of overvaluation and undervaluation.

I guess 2011 survivors learnt precisely to manage their risks better. You have a couple of examples in this thread, cutting risks, enjoying profits and waiting for cheaper coins to re-invest.

You've had 4 years to buy cheap coins.

I want this heaven sent opportunity to continue  Grin

You want Bitcoin to lose 500 million in value just so you can buy a few cheap coins? Are you serious? I understand people are greedy but that greedy!?

People on this forum are looking forward to whole countries going bankrupt and you are surprised by this?

Of course , most people can't wait for another Cypress event.
Or a Yapan , or Portogoal one!

hopefully once the nations with hyper inflated currencies actually do clock on en masse and find easier entry to bitcoin or similar, the greedy speculators hoping for this will be a blip on the radar and said populations will find a truer utility, while the speculators can sell portions of their hoard. Then everyone can benefit.

From some perspective or another it's probably only a matter of time. I really pray something like this happens so that everyone can stop speculating about the possiblities and we can simply deal with what is true, and perhaps take some pride in it.

Obviously there is an element of greed in the desire for this to happen, but I think it would also feel quite satisying to know that you are selling you BTC to an Agentiyan or a Kennyan who really needs a deflationary currency, and in turn this sort of event would only bring some more speculators in and increase everyones the value of everyones holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 252
2011 survivors know better. Both during the periods of overvaluation and undervaluation.

Activity: 434

Stop it! You are just a greedy speculator who wants cheap coins!

Don't you realize this will destroy Bitcoin forevaaaaaar?

Greeeeeed!

Tongue
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
2k wall at 104 moved to 102  Wink
Jump to: