Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32973. (Read 26467028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Congratulations Loozik, you have invented a new form of TA which has hitherto remained undiscovered.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Contrary to my previous pledge to buy at $50, I'll wait for the price to drop to $6.14

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
You've had 4 years to buy cheap coins.

I want this heaven sent opportunity to continue  Grin

You want Bitcoin to lose 500 million in value just so you can buy a few cheap coins? Are you serious? I understand people are greedy but that greedy!?

People on this forum are looking forward to whole countries going bankrupt and you are surprised by this?

Of course , most people can't wait for another Cypress event.
Or a Yapan , or Portogoal one!

hopefully once the nations with hyper inflated currencies actually do clock on en masse and find easier entry to bitcoin or similar, the greedy speculators hoping for this will be a blip on the radar and said populations will find a truer utility, while the speculators can sell portions of their hoard. Then everyone can benefit.

From some perspective or another it's probably only a matter of time. I really pray something like this happens so that everyone can stop speculating about the possiblities and we can simply deal with what is true, and perhaps take some pride in it.

Obviously there is an element of greed in the desire for this to happen, but I think it would also feel quite satisying to know that you are selling you BTC to an Agentiyan or a Kennyan who really needs a deflationary currency, and in turn this sort of event would only bring some more speculators in and increase everyones the value of everyones holdings.

Some people in Amerika who are horrified at the surveillance state will see bitcoins as a safe-haven from the spying NSA   
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

How are the EMA in this one different from the ones at Moody's?

Click settings... it will tell you the periods.  Moody's uses 10 and 21.
Activity: 252
I´m still seeing triple digits. Come on bears you can do better than this. Tongue

Well, since so many bulls just love to keep running into the trap, it makes since to wait a bit and get a better price on the dumps.  Who could ask for a more cooperative bunch.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

These are different EMAs. 10, 21, 30, 100

Daily candles

And BTW, selling pressure building up.

Good night gentlemen.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Activity: 476
Hi,

btccharts is a paid-for service, very good though

edit: they're running a free trial atm

Ahh, okay. Thanks for the help!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square

This is what I'm talking about, looks like btccharts.com, although when I visit it doesn't look as cool as the screen shot. Do you have to register to change the layout or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for the link uhoh, not the one I was thinking of, but useful, nonetheless.

Hi,

btccharts is a paid-for service, very good though

edit: they're running a free trial atm
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I´m still seeing triple digits. Come on bears you can do better than this. Tongue

This is what I'm talking about, looks like btccharts.com, although when I visit it doesn't look as cool as the screen shot. Do you have to register to change the layout or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for the link uhoh, not the one I was thinking of, but useful, nonetheless.

Activity: 252
Interesting, there is a bidwall of 3000 on Gox at 105.
And a mini one on Bitstamp still of 700 or so.

I think that's called wishful thinking.

Huh? http://mtgoxlive.com/orders

Just meant that they'd be lucky to get 105 - did they get eaten or just evaporate? Missed all the excitement

Evaporated, at least the one at 105
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
http://mogsta.com/btc/ This? I liked the pure barometer more, though..

While that is definitely useful, and I have seen it before, there was another one with a black background and the buys and sells listed graphically on the right-hand side as sort of green and red blocks, so to speak. Thanks for the help, though!

There is a possibility I am mistaken about it being a website and it's just someone's software, however. I think I saw it in this thread, if I can find it, I'll quote it.

http://bitcoinity.org/markets/mtgox/USD

While that is definitely useful, and I have seen it before, there was another one with a black background and the buys and sells listed graphically on the right-hand side as sort of green and red blocks, so to speak. Thanks for the help, though!

There is a possibility I am mistaken about it being a website and it's just someone's software, however. I think I saw it in this thread, if I can find it, I'll quote it.
Activity: 434
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Interesting, there is a bidwall of 3000 on Gox at 105.
And a mini one on Bitstamp still of 700 or so.

I think that's called wishful thinking.

Huh? http://mtgoxlive.com/orders

Just meant that they'd be lucky to get 105 - did they get eaten or just evaporate? Missed all the excitement
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Does anyone have a link to a site where I can see how many bitcoins were bought/sold in the past few hours? I remember seeing a screen shot to one. Thanks in advance.

Jump to: