Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32976. (Read 26467035 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Ok now we're at 104.
That was really worth it Huh
I guess i will never really understand trading. And that's why i don't do it Smiley

1) market is driven by speculation
2) we just had a phase of parabolic growth, followed by a bubble burst
3) new money stops flow in, old money starts flowing out because of 2.
4) a lot of "bears" are still sitting on big profits, see 2 and 3, and decide to realize those profits

There's nothing to be "known" apart from the above. Thats what you call a bear market after a bubble, This is how markets work. Bubble is not reinflating right away, market interiorizes that, prices needs to correct and adjust before a sustainable growth trend is resumed.

Coin is not hurt, Bitcoin is stronger than ever, there's no need to be in pain. Be grateful that you have the opportunity to buy cheaper coins, if you really understand Bitcoin you will realize you are actually being lucky, as the guys who had the luck to witness Bitcoin potential during the bubble to $32 while increasing their stash during the fall to $1.99.

And as I always say, short term bear doesn't change the big picture bull. Even if BTC goes to $30, that's more than double than in Jan this year. Relax. Zoom out. Bitcoin won't let you down. Just be rational, emotions won't let see you clearly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I just threw 1000$ into the pile, why not ? I was 0 BTC in time to take some losses.

I'll keep buying the way down, I owe bit coin that much for being good to me.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
You've had 4 years to buy cheap coins.

I want this heaven sent opportunity to continue  Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
It looks like someone play with the coins again  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
In other news: guys, time to sell. Really.

Winter is coming. Polar bears approaching

But, but, but... aren't we going to $180 in 12 days? Huh

ps: joking  Grin

I hope we'll go down to below $50 (and hopefully will not dive deeper). Want some cheap coins.

You've had 4 years to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
3000 coint till 100.
Nothing to fear.

They are an endagered species right?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In my opinion, until there's another large event that brings a ton of new blood into BTC, we're going to see long-term sub-100. No volume is simply not a bullish market, so if the price stays high amidst no volume it's always because of whales making large moves, but whales can't sustain a market by themselves in the long term.
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
In other news: guys, time to sell. Really.

But, but, but... aren't we going to $180 in 12 days? Huh

ps: joking  Grin

I hope we'll go down to below $50 (and hopefully will not dive deeper). Want some cheap coins.
Activity: 434
Dat insane buying pressure...  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Back to 103.  Faith reestablished.  Cheesy

Bitstamp at $98... perhaps they are in the future...

And a $3 Spread...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Back to 103.  Faith reestablished.  Cheesy
legendary
Antifragile
All that red and I check the price on Bitcoin.de... down 1 Euro and change.
The Germans are so relaxed.  Cheesy
Activity: 353
It's just annoying, thats what it is. What about good ole upUpUP?
Activity: 434
Ok now we're at 104.

I doubt this is over.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Ok now we're at 104.
I guess i will never really understand trading. And that's why i don't do it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Ugh here we go again. Maybe I will contrarian this one.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Ok , I missed the fun but was it as usual one huge dump?
no
Activity: 350
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Is there something I don't know?  No reason the price should be going down further... oh well.

I was thinking that as well and can only come to one conclusion: panic selling based on nothing. People STILL do that? Seriously?

Are you serious when you say this? I've seen others say similar things, that "there are no more panic sellers." People aren't going to stop panic selling in any speculative market. No panic = calm before storm. Just wait until we really start moving!  Smiley
legendary
Antifragile
Clarmoody died on me.

Panic!

Still up for me, but MtGox Live's price is frozen, but the graph is still moving. A bit of condolence..  Grin
Jump to: