Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32977. (Read 26467028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
In other news: guys, time to sell. Really.

Winter is coming. Polar bears approaching
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Ok , I missed the fun but was it as usual one huge dump?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Is there something I don't know?  No reason the price should be going down further... oh well.

I was thinking that as well and can only come to one conclusion: panic selling based on nothing. People STILL do that? Seriously?

Do you see how heavy the sell orders have been piling up? (I don't mean sells, just the sell orders have been passing the buys at equal price increments on either side). I think they are getting antsy and this low volume is scary. The chart (which I know you can'T depend on with BTC) doesn't exactly look good. So, the TA guys are more inclined to sell than buy.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is there something I don't know?  No reason the price should be going down further... oh well.

I was thinking that as well and can only come to one conclusion: panic selling based on nothing. People STILL do that? Seriously?

yep, there's no evidence of nuffink.... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Nice to see some volatility  Grin
Activity: 434
Clarmoody died on me.

Panic!
legendary
Activity: 840
HAHAHHA WALL TERMINATED!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 434
Weeeee!

Gentlemen, we are going down.  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
new ask wall  500BTC @ 108.49

time to panic sell?
Did you give up your $180 prediction  Huh

no, I still believe!
do you?

i think most of the resistance will be here at 108ish, once everyone has sold, we can take off, so please bears, sell now
I think 12 days is too soon, but I'm still all in. How can I NOT believe now that we just had the worlds first bitcoin baby  Grin
Activity: 252
The whale who bought at 95 with slippage to 110 isn't going to be too happy I think. Will he cut his losses and sell? Tongue

I'm glad at least somebody noticed that! And also he did buy another 4k+ of coins at 110, as he put a wall there straight after the buy which got eaten through.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The whale who bought at 95 with slippage to 110 isn't going to be too happy I think. Will he cut his losses and sell? Tongue

not before the plankton have taken a bigger chunk out of his tail I hope. Smiley
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

I wonder if this was goat? was it a lambo's worth of coins that got bought?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Jump to: