Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33040. (Read 26466422 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Are you guys clocking whats happening to the order book. Multiple, and i mean multiple 0.0100 are being repeatedly entered onto the book at every possible price. Watch the orders close at the current price, increasing and decreasing by 0.0100 every second.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As much as I would LOVE it to go to 50, what makes you people think its not a repeat from 3rd of May?

Huh? Why would you love that?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
As much as I would LOVE it to go to 50, what makes you people think its not a repeat from 3rd of May?

On May 3rd it was fast moving, and the low resulted in a mass buy in. The price was only really low for minutes from what I remember as everyone quickly bought in. If you didn't put a blind bid in at the correctly guessed price you could not have bought at the low.

Today it went down and pretty much stayed there. Then a few buys came in as the day traders started doing their thing.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

+1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Well I bought back in at $120 this time during that long week where nothing was happening. I thought it was kind of a bad idea but at the same time I thought holding fiat was pretty dangerous as well.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
To those that are losing faith- look at it like this:

More ASICs are being produced then ever, meaning more people are getting into mining and the network is getting stronger. China has surpassed the US as largest location of nodes and evidence suggests the Chinese government is tacitly supportive of Bitcoin.

Speculative pressure comes and goes, but infrastructure development continues unabated. Thats what you should be basing your faith on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
sarcasm: Well, this is a good time for the Fed to start regulating - just buy some!
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Waking up to a price of $90 is not nice, what the fuck guys?

it'll bounce back, there's no reason for the drop - people are just dumping and buying back in for extra coin, don't be one of their victims!

Yeah, it'll bounce back to $156  Grin

LOL, eventually maybe.

I'm expecting it to go lower. Much lower.

It's fin

I'm losing faith over here.

Well it's silly to lose faith. People are just momentarily bored as there hasn't been any big announcements lately. Things take time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

it'll bounce back, there's no reason for the drop - people are just dumping and buying back in for extra coin, don't be one of their victims!

yeah, that's right, nothing to worry about here  Cheesy:

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Never seen so many 0.0100 orders.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Yeah, it'll bounce back to $156  Grin

LOL, eventually maybe.

I'm expecting it to go lower. Much lower.
Activity: 518

Yeah, it'll bounce back to $156  Grin

Who exactly is buying back in? I must have missed it the last 3 weeks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Welcome to Bitcoin, lady  Wink

I bought at 156. Trying to keep my cool because I have fallen for this like 3 times now. Sad It seems everytime I buy the price goes down...seriously.

Yup , enjoy your stay:)
Activity: 406

Activity: 518
no way!

I mean you can't see 100% coincidence, but approx. price will be like this, and we'll see the real bottom in August

No no, i learned here that Bitcoin going down is a good thing. Yes really. You should be extremely happy.
People can't wait to get into Bitcoin now.
Can't you see all those buys?
Jump to: