Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33042. (Read 26466417 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hand In Hand, Shoulder To Shoulder, Protect Your Bitcoin!

The Bitcoin gods will bless you for not using the Spartans meme.

We do not talk of that meme since the 10th.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The Bitcoin gods will bless you for not using the Spartans meme.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
(I'm half btc half cash now and don't know if to sell or buy. cheap coins are smiling at me right now Smiley)

If you don't know what to do, don't do anything.

Cheesy yea that was the first thought that came to my mind...hold strong and just watch the show.

edit: but the longer i'm looking at the price it seems so cheap right now.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Well if that is the case, then Hello under $50. I wonder what the Asics companies like Avalon with 68,000 btc in wallet will do..

What makes you think that Avalon are holding 68k BTC ? Did they say something ?

I would have thought they'd sell as needed when producing.

https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

If this moves.... Grin

That's a lot of BTC !
Well if that is the case, then Hello under $50. I wonder what the Asics companies like Avalon with 68,000 btc in wallet will do..

If this moves.... Grin

Content of one address can crash bitcoin price to almost 50% of current, lovely  Grin
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

If this moves.... Grin
$70 by Wednesday. Then a nice steady rise to $100 again.

You think the 105 wall is fake?

Sorry went to sleep. Just catching up. Clearly the wall was fake.
Your going to see a lot of that on the way down.

It was not fake, I saw it being sold into live. I sold as it was getting eaten, managing to get out at 104.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
(I'm half btc half cash now and don't know if to sell or buy. cheap coins are smiling at me right now Smiley)

If you don't know what to do, don't do anything.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Shouldnt the difficulty decrease now since many newbie miners will stop mining since its no longer profitable for them to continue mining?? And there are alotta em out there.. Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
$70 by Wednesday. Then a nice steady rise to $100 again.

You think the 105 wall is fake?

Sorry went to sleep. Just catching up. Clearly the wall was fake.
Your going to see a lot of that on the way down.

To be honest I think this drop is nessesary. I'm a believer in the Bitcoin economy, while a lot of others are believers in Bitcoin stor of value. I think it can be both but you can't skip the economy first. Mass public need to be able to buy and use Bitcoin. Then when it is widely accepted and used the price can begin it slow and STEADY rise making it a good savings as well. You can't convince 7 billion people that hey check out this Internet code it's the new gold. You can however say hey check out this new form of payment. It's pretty great and explain the uses and how easy it is. Then it is functional, has value for the mass public.

Also for this to happen it has to be affordable for people to enter the market. At $130-$200 each it gives the impression that people have already missed the boat. When in fact we are still docked and selling tickets.

There are many great things to come with Bitcoin. The "party" is just starting IMO. I hope this drop in price holds for awhile so that more people can enter the market and get involved.
Activity: 770
well shit...
went camping and fishing in the mountains for the last three days
and now I come back and see this.
Was it just the usual suspects dumping with panic sells or have there been some important news that caused this "crash"?
Are we bottomed out yet or will it go lower?

could somebody give me a objective short summary to be up to date please.
(too lazy to read through last 30 pages)
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
The only thing I'm currently concerned is that there is/are a dolphin (I find them cuter) who was able to manipulate once the market , when it was around 120.
If the price drops , even now at 90 , if he buys back he will get more BTC than he had and he can play his card better.

Now , if he keeps this game with 2 drops and then one buy a few times undisturbed he will slowly gain more influence ....
Of course we add around 3500 coins daily to compensate this , but, still an unhealty scenario.

A guy with enough bitcoins who is in only for gains , enough power to influence the price... sounds like a .. central b***.

If it's the same guy who dumps every sunday i don't see him buying anything back. He's getting out and depending on how many coins he has this could go on for a while.
You could think he does it on sunday morning to cause as little panic as possible.
If he was after a price drop to buy back more i'm pretty sure he would do it differently.

Activity: 894
The only thing I'm currently concerned is that there is/are a dolphin (I find them cuter) who was able to manipulate once the market , when it was around 120.
If the price drops , even now at 90 , if he buys back he will get more BTC than he had and he can play his card better.

Now , if he keeps this game with 2 drops and then one buy a few times undisturbed he will slowly gain more influence ....
Of course we add around 3500 coins daily to compensate this , but, still an unhealty scenario.

A guy with enough bitcoins who is in only for gains , enough power to influence the price... sounds like a .. central b***.

If it's the same guy who dumps every sunday i don't see him buying anything back. He's getting out and depending on how many coins he has this could go on for a while.
You could think he does it on sunday morning to cause as little panic as possible.
If he was after a price drop to buy back more i'm pretty sure he would do it differently.

Maybe he's busy doing whatever he does for the rest of the week and likes to play with his Bitcoins on Sundays.

Solar panel super-miner?
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

Maybe he's busy doing whatever he does for the rest of the week and likes to play with his Bitcoins on Sundays.

Hmm , last Sunday , this Sunday , next Sunday , and in two weeks nothing happens ... but you get hit with a shovel Tuesday.
You will get a bigger shock that the first times put together:)
This is why I don't like predictions based on past actions.

The shovel was for illustrative purposes only. I'm against violence.
legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
      I was totally watching the volume as I was on MT. GOX at open of the Market(US) and it kept rising Shocked and it has stayed high all weekend, I figured somebody was buying it open and driving the price down Roll Eyes. I remember this cause I was trading back and forth as I am not Verified yet, so I decided to convert my almost $500 into BTC and cash it out to my e-wallet, and then my BTC was gone 41 minutes into the 60 minutes to clear, I found it on the Blockchain and it is still there, still unclaimed and has a note on the right side referring to Verify, I am assuming Mt. Gox, froze the transaction, because I am still not verified, when I submitted the proper residence certificate that same day, I received an e-mail telling me I have to go to the bottom of the que everytime, so I hope I can still get my measly 4 BTC back.

Huh
-Branzig

I verified a couple of weeks back - it took 2 days.

If you have more than 1 account and hey find out (which they invariably do) they force you to verify before you can withdraw anything - this is quite common from what I've seen on the IRC support forum.
Jump to: