Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33044. (Read 26466357 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
In other news we're still in the 109.9999 area.
Weekend is on and Bulls and Bears are already wasted.

But , there is still hope , remember what happend last Sunday morning?  Grin

yaaawn ... so it actually happend..
It's gonna be interesting if we hit the real price trendline (13-30 area ?)

Where in the world did you come up with this price?  I've always said 50-60 but 13-30??   Shocked

cut march/april out of the price graph , and see the trend for the last 2 years
Also when there is a panic drop, we will hit for a few the minimum of minimum , the dip , thats why the 13 Smiley

A lot of other people are thinking the same by the looks of the bids - just look how many bids are on the order book between $10 and $14
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
can anyone pls explain to me to what periods of time does these marks "W1 D3 D1 H4 H1 M15 M5 M3 M1" are corelate? at clarkmoody.com, thx

seriously?

yes, thx in advance

Hint: W stands for Week... figure out the rest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Where in the world did you come up with this price?  I've always said 50-60 but 13-30??   Shocked

cut march/april out of the price graph , and see the trend for the last 2 years
Also when there is a panic drop, we will hit for a few the minimum of minimum , the dip , thats why the 13 Smiley
can anyone pls explain to me to what periods of time does these marks "W1 D3 D1 H4 H1 M15 M5 M3 M1" are corelate? at clarkmoody.com, thx

seriously?
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
The only reason it's dropped is because someones having a massive sell off, news is good, Chinese are buying and every big sell off makes the market more dispersed.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Every time a big buy happens a whale shits on them

Are you not 100% fiat right now? I would be grateful for this. All the same, even whales have a finite amount of coins. There is a bottom somewhere.

I am, just an observation there  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Must drop another 10000BTC sorry guys.

are you buying a private island?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

I have an order in already.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Are you not 100% fiat right now? I would be grateful for this. All the same, even whales have a finite amount of coins. There is a bottom somewhere.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Thing is, Coinseeker is not a doomsday prophert, he is simply going against the fanatics claiming we have thriving economy and times of silkroad being main use of btc are gone.

This is true...but dude was right.  I too often allow myself to get upset and act as ignorant as the fanatics I despise.  We're all human.  We get up, dust ourselves off and we try again.  That's all we can do.

+1
Thing is, Coinseeker is not a doomsday prophert, he is simply going against the fanatics claiming we have thriving economy and times of silkroad being main use of btc are gone.

This is true...but dude was right.  I too often allow myself to get upset and act as ignorant as the fanatics I despise.  We're all human.  We get up, dust ourselves off and we try again.  That's all we can do.
Activity: 98
awww, look at the bears coming out of the woodwork... agreeing with each other how obvious all of this was.

'k. Put your money where your mouth is and make a prediction where this trend takes us, short term. Everything else ("Silk road ... yadda yadda ... Bitcoin economy... wasn't stable in May after all") is just cheap talk.

I'll begin: within the next 24 hours, price won't go significantly below 100. If it falls below 100, it will rebound sharply to a value above 100 shortly afterwards. More likely though, we'll continue trading around 110.

Your turn Smiley

has your blood sugar got low again?

morning Oda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Morning sarc Cheesy

You trying to imply something?

Do I really need to pull pull out the charts to show you I was right (time of writing was June 7, 1 pm CET)?

Now, what happened 15 hours afterwards is another matter, but I do remember saying there's a good chance we'll test 50 again. Time for a new round of predictions+time frame? Smiley

oh, that's alright then, my mistake!!!  Grin
Activity: 84
supernode
Must drop another 10000BTC sorry guys.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
awww, look at the bears coming out of the woodwork... agreeing with each other how obvious all of this was.

'k. Put your money where your mouth is and make a prediction where this trend takes us, short term. Everything else ("Silk road ... yadda yadda ... Bitcoin economy... wasn't stable in May after all") is just cheap talk.

I'll begin: within the next 24 hours, price won't go significantly below 100. If it falls below 100, it will rebound sharply to a value above 100 shortly afterwards. More likely though, we'll continue trading around 110.

Your turn :)

has your blood sugar got low again?

morning Oda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Morning sarc :D

You trying to imply something?

Do I really need to pull pull out the charts to show you I was right (time of writing was June 7, 1 pm CET)?

Now, what happened 15 hours afterwards is another matter, but I do remember saying there's a good chance we'll test 50 again. Time for a new round of predictions+time frame? :)
Jump to: