Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33048. (Read 26466318 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
If I want cheap bitcoins the best way is sell small portions bringing the price down ...and when people come into panic... buy so many coins as possible.

It's a good time to bitcoin, the U.S. government does not consider them illegal,  more conferences, there is increasing talk over bitcoin in new countries like China or Brazil, Minners always sell the same regular amounts, there is no logical reason for what is going, only the speculation.

Exactly. It's kind of nice to just have a random selloff, not caused by lag or news, because it makes for easy money if you some spare fiat at the ready.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
frantorres_995 at socialmedia
If I want cheap bitcoins the best way is sell small portions bringing the price down ...and when people come into panic... buy so many coins as possible.

It's a good time to bitcoin, the U.S. government does not consider them illegal,  more conferences, there is increasing talk over bitcoin in new countries like China or Brazil, Minners always sell the same regular amounts, there is no logical reason for what is going, only the speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1036

Dumps happened not only on consecutive Sundays but at about the same time both Sundays. If it's manipulation, this becomes a nice predictable pattern to trade from. Sunday/Monday becomes the day to buy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
looooooooooooooooooooong way to go yet, updated chart (already out of date):

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes, they are pretty cheap.

A few of us warned weeks ago that this would happen... people want cheap coins? Well there you go. You have them. Fat lot of good it will do you now.

I don't see anyone buying all those cheap coins. Amazing, isn't it?

Not really -- any hopes of recovery up until 2 weeks ago were pretty much ruined by manipulators aiming for "cheaper coins". It removed all steam from the market, and has cheapened the value of bitcoin. Now we're seeing the result -- the cash-out.

They wanted cheaper coins, they got them. It's time now for people to fully reconcile the phrase "cheap coins" with reality.

Date Registered:    14-03-2013, 03:59:40

Babby's first Bitcoin bear market/major correction. Wink

had friends mining them and selling (for 6$ or something) in 2010

Selling coins at $6 in 2010? Cool story, bro.

Sorry this guy was in Poland and I think was selling them for around 30PLN, it was a guy with nick "duniek"

Considering that the absolute maximum price at which BTC were traded in 2010 is $0.5, your" duniek" friend is a boss indeed. Did he bought an island and retired? Was he selling Bitcoins at $3000 in 2013?

Maybe it was 2011, I am pulling numbers from my memory. My point was though that registration date is not everything.
When you are making a point, you should not pull your numbers from ass.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Recent events have forced me to find my voice: they've trimmed the thread page links!

This can only be good for BTC going forward Smiley
Activity: 252

A few of us warned weeks ago that this would happen... people want cheap coins? Well there you go. You have them. Fat lot of good it will do you now.

Not really -- any hopes of recovery up until 2 weeks ago were pretty much ruined by manipulators aiming for "cheaper coins". It removed all steam from the market, and has cheapened the value of bitcoin. Now we're seeing the result -- the cash-out.

They wanted cheaper coins, they got them. It's time now for people to fully reconcile the phrase "cheap coins" with reality.

Sorry this guy was in Poland and I think was selling them for around 30PLN, it was a guy with nick "duniek"

Considering that the absolute maximum price at which BTC were traded in 2010 is $0.5, your" duniek" friend is a boss indeed. Did he bought an island and retired? Was he selling Bitcoins at $3000 in 2013?

Maybe it was 2011, I am pulling numbers from my memory. My point was though that registration date is not everything.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Wait till the Avalon guys woke up and need to sell theiir 67k coins.

https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

The Avalon guy was already "up" during this crash. Do you know in what time zone is China in, right?

Don't you know it's 5 days work week for Chinese people these days Smiley

7-day work week.

I'm in the office :-)

Then a 3-day break
Activity: 232

The Avalon guy was already "up" during this crash. Do you know in what time zone is China in, right?

Don't you know it's 5 days work week for Chinese people these days Smiley

hes from usa
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE

We really need to set an alarm on this bad boy.

Is anyone else noticing the relatively low lag at Mt. Gox? Smooth handling of the high volume so far.
its not high volume!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Activity: 232

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Is anyone else noticing the relatively low lag at Mt. Gox? Smooth handling of the high volume so far.
Jump to: