Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33047. (Read 26466357 times)

Activity: 894
Merit: 501
The fact that the dumper picked the slowest time of the week for bitcoin, screams manipulation.  All the bulls that want to hold up the price, but are still looking for cheap coins, aren't around right now, which is why the slow rebound.

The weekend dip is back, meaning manipulation is overpowering users/speculators.

So you reckon there will be a rally/rebound when the US wakes up? I'm increasingly pessimistic about worthwhile rebounds happening. It's my impression that since the consensus has become more overwhelming that it will drop allot farther, rebounds are getting smaller, even when the US is awake.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Bottom hit?

( chart from: http://bitcoin.stoto.net/ )

Looks like the dumping is over. We will be around this level till next sunday. Then we'll have another 20k dump and a price drop to 70.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
The fact that the dumper picked the slowest time of the week for bitcoin, screams manipulation.  All the bulls that want to hold up the price, but are still looking for cheap coins, aren't around right now, which is why the slow rebound.

The weekend dip is back, meaning manipulation is overpowering users/speculators.

This whole downward movement started last Sat/Sun and I mentioned the same thing. Most people said it wasn't true, but here again it happens.

This whole down movement started in April just after we hit $266, it's still playing out and it's not over yet.

Yes, in the bigger picture, but to get something to start moving, you can manipulate easier (up or down) on a weekend.
Look at the chart, last Sat/Sun started things and then it slowly kept going.
Again, here we are on Sunday and someone decides to sell lots. Why? Why do it on a low volume day when many are not trading?
It is not a conspiracy, nothing crazy, just pretty matter of fact. If you have lots of coins, you DON'T try to sell them on a weekend.
BTC is so emotionally driven, and has such low float, she over reacts in these areas...
I see a couple smart ones are dumping BTC for XRP while they can.  Markets havent had a chance to react.   This night just keeps getting better.  Grin

EDIT:  Bitpirate, don't cry.  It's embarrassing.   Cry  Take it like a man.  

Uh oh, the alter ego is back! LOL
How can you seriously even mention BTC with a float of 11 million being traded into XRP with a float of how many billions? And on is owned by us the people, and the other by a company mostly. Seriously, that is crazy.
The only way I could imagine that being remotely possible is if someone didn't want to pay capital gains and put it into XRP to hold and then roll back into BTC. But that would be taking a HUGE chance.

The fact you even have the gall to talk to me after witnessing my guarantee unfold in your face, shows your delusions run far deeper than your intellect.  Did you think I forgot?  Did you think your buddy, buddy routine was not transparent as glass, as the inevitable was on the horizon?  You have no credibility left.  This is the remaining fig leave that clears up, I am mostly right and you are mostly wrong.  Please stop trying to educate people.  You're hurting humanity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Today another dump from me about 17k BTC are going into mtgox for cashing. Stay tuned for more news.
legendary
Antifragile
I see a couple smart ones are dumping BTC for XRP while they can.  Markets havent had a chance to react.   This night just keeps getting better.  Grin

EDIT:  Bitpirate, don't cry.  It's embarrassing.   Cry  Take it like a man.  

Uh oh, the alter ego is back! LOL
How can you seriously even mention BTC with a float of 11 million being traded into XRP with a float of how many billions? And on is owned by us the people, and the other by a company mostly. Seriously, that is crazy.
The only way I could imagine that being remotely possible is if someone didn't want to pay capital gains and put it into XRP to hold and then roll back into BTC. But that would be taking a HUGE chance.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

This whole downward movement started last Sat/Sun and I mentioned the same thing. Most people said it wasn't true, but here again it happens.

This whole down movement started in April just after we hit $266, it's still playing out and it's not over yet.
KSV
Activity: 398
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
anyone with some ta about the bottom? .. sell button starts to look attractive Sad

edit: if miniwall around 92 breaks.. i say..   doomsday has arived

You know that it broke once already? In past 2h I think.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
COINDER
Manipulation it is...!!

Wink

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
legendary
Antifragile

Activity: 411
anyone with some ta about the bottom? .. sell button starts to look attractive Sad

edit: if miniwall around 92 breaks.. i say..   doomsday has arived
Advice to my fellow Americans just waking up.  SELL, while you still have a chance.  

Jump to: