Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33133. (Read 26465616 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

fuck you adam

pretending to be drunk so your epenis seems a little larger?

You cant be drunk drinking gay drink like Coorlights
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
yes adam is drunk on a sunday night... deal with it!

That would explain your lack of proper capitalization/punctuation and incorrect usage of 'your' instead of 'you're' and 'then' instead of 'than' and 'its' instead of 'it's'.
See you monday!
 Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

That would explain your lack of proper capitalization/punctuation and incorrect usage of 'your' instead of 'you're' and 'then' instead of 'than' and 'its' instead of 'it's'.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
OK i'm gonna set a date here.....
Nov 1st we will probably be hitting bottom, trade your lil trades till then but be preapair to go all in on the low near Nov 1st!
.... i'm serious guys get ready...

I have plans in progress projects for bitcoin too you know....And when my BigEvent hits ,,; and the world sees me  and listens to MY bitcoin's Story you KNOW we're going from the bottom to the top you can be sure of that, just saying.... i'm not stupid....
 Cool

my lord, you are stupid.

hahaha

go F! yourself dude
your not any smarter, trust me...
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I will be happy to invest $30K in Bitcoin when the price will be $30-40  Grin

oh ya be sure to tell new people its probably (maybe) going down, i did...
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
5 mins that all poeple have time for....

i made full use of it  Smiley

brb smoking the joint 0BTC physical coin my just bought me
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I will be happy to invest $30K in Bitcoin when the price will be $30-40  Grin
Activity: 504
OK i'm gonna set a date here.....
Nov 1st we will probably be hitting bottom, trade your lil trades till then but be preapair to go all in on the low near Nov 1st!
.... i'm serious guys get ready...

I have plans in progress projects for bitcoin too you know....And when my BigEvent hits ,,; and the world sees me  and listens to MY bitcoin's Story you KNOW we're going from the bottom to the top you can be sure of that, just saying.... i'm not stupid....
 Cool

my lord, you are stupid.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
What is likely going to be the bottom? 64? 80? 103? 110? 113?

0.0001? 0.001? 0.01? 0.1? 1?

I'm confused as to why this graph is generating so much panic in the forum today...

https://i.imgur.com/YbMyqyp.png?1

The trendline starting at 50 has been broken, but IMO the people panicing need to zoom out.  There are other, more long term trends that will provide support.  Sure, seeing 50 again is always a remote possibility, but I'll be buying the whole way down.

look,
i just went into a dep. bought a 40oz of beer and told them about bitcoin ( it was the first they hear about it )
i walked out with 1 less (-1)"physical bitcoin with 0BTC value loading on it"  and 1 gram of weed.  Cheesy
i'm not worried about the price....
when i wish on a shooting star, i wish for less ways to wish for and more ways to work toward it.

so fuck off with your "analysis" bitcoin is happening... it taking more time then we all thought but ya.............

Yes, but how is it "happening"? Can you go into some details, or give an analysis? Where is the true bottom likely going to be? How about the top?
Yo dude i'm just telling you what i see

they don't have a solid understanding of the blockchain

but they understand why bitcoin has value thats for sure, i told them what they needed to hear.

I'm confused as to why this graph is generating so much panic in the forum today...

The trendline starting at 50 has been broken, but IMO the people panicing need to zoom out.  There are other, more long term trends that will provide support.  Sure, seeing 50 again is always a remote possibility, but I'll be buying the whole way down.

look,
i just went into a dep. bought a 40oz of beer and told them about bitcoin ( it was the first they hear about it )
i walked out with 1 less (-1)"physical bitcoin with 0BTC value loading on it"  and 1 gram of weed.  Cheesy
when i wish on a shooting star, i wish for less ways to wish for and more ways to work toward it.

so fuck off with your "analysis" bitcoin is happening... it taking more time then we all thought but ya.............

Yes, but how is it "happening"? Can you go into some details, or give an analysis? Where is the true bottom likely going to be? How about the top?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
 Grin Grin Grin

no joke man it happening
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

The trendline starting at 50 has been broken, but IMO the people panicing need to zoom out.  There are other, more long term trends that will provide support.  Sure, seeing 50 again is always a remote possibility, but I'll be buying the whole way down.

look,
i walked out with 1 less (-1)"physical bitcoin with 0BTC value loading on it"  and 1 gram of weed.  Cheesy

legendary
Merit: 1002

It broke a very significant support. See the first three bottoms, and how the fourth doesn't line up?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 518

Jump to: